Lucid dreaming during school term . . .

so about two weeks ago school started for me again and i was really into LDs in the holidays and got maybe three. anyway im doing reality checks, doing ADA and trying to question my reality more and that worked well during holidays. but during school my mind is always occupied on maths or something most of the day and i hardly remember to do any of these until i get home a quarter of the day later but even then i have tons of homework to do. not sure if theres much i could do but if anyone has any suggestions to not completely forget lucid dreaming during school that would be good . . .

Yeah, I’ll probably also have that problem when school starts in two weeks :sad:

It’s definitely not a necessity to do reality checks all day, just deciding for yourself that you will recognize the dreamstate when you go to sleep later in the evening will dramatically increase your chances for lucidity.

One very interesting and straightforward way to trigger lucidity is to literally count yourself to sleep, for example by saying “1, I’m dreaming, 2, I’m dreaming…” etc until you fall asleep.
You can do this after waking up in the night or right as you go to sleep, it can work in both cases.
You can further increase your chances to succeed with this “trick” by trying to remember how high you can count before falling asleep, then be extra aware when you reach that number next time.
It is definitely worth a shot - in fact, I will try this myself tonight! :smile:

hmm it seems like whenever i try that before sleeping i can never remember any of my dreams so i gave up on that method. but i havent tried doing it after waking up so ill try that tomorrow as well and see how that goes! :content: