What is the First Dream You Remember? Part III

The most earliest vivid dream I can remember was a year ago. I was in my school at my third period class. I do remember sleeping in that class in the dream, my teacher woke me up and took me outside. It was dark stormy like something you would see in Lord of The Rings. I could see white white lightning up in the air sometimes it wouldn’t even disappear. It was magnificent. As well in the sky there was this huge station in the sky something you would see in a scifi movie it was a circle with the entire middle hollow for docking. I could see ships in the flying around and things taking off in the inner city(there isn’t a inner city near my school). As we came outside we had this patio furniture in front of the school. We sat down and my teacher started smoking a cigarette and there were a few students sitting outside, one had an ipad watching a movie. The teacher took the ipad and was showing me something I cant remember what tho. He then got up and I got up and I look to my left and I see a sailboat starting to hover off the ground and then fly off. I was flabbergasted. We went through the front door and the school went from a school too a cabin filled with mattresses. I do believe I heard lightning and got scared and hid on one the mattresses layed on its side. That is about all I remember. This is my first vivid most notable dream that I remember ever. I can’t remember any dreams when I was younger sadly

Holy ■■■■ man. That… That sounds awful.

The earliest dream I can remember is only memorable because it was pretty scary.

I was in a car with my family. The car was unable to drive for some reason. We were locking ourselves in the car to get away from this demon person that was trying to get us. Kinda looked like Darth Maul from Star Wars, but more demon-like and a bit bigger. i was scared to death, sitting in this small car with my mom and brothers hoping the demon would just go away. that’s all i remember of it.

The earliest one I remember… Probably the one where I was at my old house and there was a forklift out front and it picked up the entire house. I was like, sorta scared of forklifts at the time. I was only like four though xD

^Nice LD goal
The earliest dreams I recall were ones when I was four. I would be falling from a cliff high up in the clouds, in another dream I was at this adult party where people were willingly being beheaded (They were still alive and walking around afterward), and in another dream I was playing with the cube from Hellraiser.

The first dream I remember? The earliest dream that i remember… still very vividly, actually, was when i was between the ages of 1-2. That being defined, as the place i remember living when I had the dream. According to my parents, we moved away from that place before I was two years old.

I was in some underground room. Cement on the floor, and the ceiling was about 3 feet above. I was opening valves connected to pipes coming out of the floor, and when I turned one of them, my hands turned to stone and melded with the valve.

Also… there was something about a duck. I think that was actually a dream before that, but unfortunately that is all that I remember of that.

My recollection is bad, but I remember a dream I wrote down when I was 8. Butterflies led me to a well in our backyard at night. I’m not sure if that’s older than a few lucid dreams I had as a kid. I had nightmares that I could force to end when I knew I was dreaming. I also started flying from our backyard in one dream.

The earliest dream that I can remember, I was in some kind of forest/bush land with really tall trees. I was being chased by a massive T-Rex, but I wasn’t really that scared. I was just running because that was natural thing to do… I came to this upside down eski (I’m not sure if it’s called an eski in other parts of the world, if not… It’s one of those things you put ice into and they keep your drinks cold! :razz:) and jumped under it as though it would keep me safe from a giant T-Rex! Underneath it smelt like eggs, then I woke up and realized mum was cooking eggs, haha! I love dreams :content:

I was in this haunted like house, all black with a red carpeted hallway. The rest of the house seems inaccessible. The sky is orange with purple clouds, and the ground is really dark. There are a bunch of dinosaurs around the house. I’m safe inside, even though there are no doors but if I go outside one of them roars and I get scared and go back in. Most of them are in the back, but with a few in the front.

I was probably 3 or 4 when this happened.

It is strange how PeacheyMcKeitch mentioned heavy machinery within the imagery of his dream. I too had strong visions of machinery, coinciding with the end of the world. These were strong and intense dreams that i experienced at a very young age, to this day i cant shake off the pounding and intensity. i would have to make a trip to the restroom to see if everything was okay.

The first dream I remember is a black and white nightmare from when I was very, very small. It always involved a monster that looked like a bipedal turtle with spikes on its shell. My mother was running, with me in her hands, but as she was running for safety, she would always accidentally drop me and leave without me.

Others from that time involve dreams about falling from great heights and a bald man’s face that watched me through the window of my house.

The first dream I can remember is a reoccurring nightmare from when I was a small child.

I can remember running through a forest being chased by what I thought to be the devil. A creature with two large, bull-like horns on it’s forehead. Goat legs with hooves that made a serious crashing sound on the forest floor with each step the demon made my way. I could never remember a face as I would always be running away with only glances behind me to ensure the demon wasn’t right behind me, but I could always make out a strange fleshy skin tone with blotches of dark red all over it like it was covered in fresh and dry blood. Every time, after what felt like hours of running I would eventually reach a cliff at the edge of the forest. There were times when I would jump and others where I would be paralyzed with fear and just end up waking up before the demon got to me.

Was this a false awakening?

I must’ve been three or four, and I dreamed that I was out in a forest with a bunch of other kids and a couple of adults from kindergarten. Us kids were all dressed in pink or blue overalls that made us look like we came straight out of some 1950’s children’s book. Suddenly I trip and fall down into an underground cave, full of skeletons and ghosts. I laugh about it now but back then it was a nightmare.

I think the very first dream I remember, I was watching a plane crash into a highway. There was a great noise of metal and breaking concrete. Charred and hurt bodies, some of them in pieces. I remember feeling helpless at the chaos.

Or, perhaps the very first dream I remember was being buried alive, suffocating, and dying. The earth was so cool against my skin. The people who buried me alive knew they were killing me, but they didn’t care.

I don’t quite remember which one came before the other.

The earliest dream i can remember was a happy one :smile:

In real life, i was 6 years old when i had the dream. But both me and my brother were toddlers in the dream. We flew out our window peter pan style…Though i don’t remember if there was any tinkerbell who cast magic on us. But there might have.

As we’re flying, we fly through rainbows and past stars and i think we got to slide down some rainbows too.

And it was night time in the dream too.

It was quite beautiful :smile: I’m happy i had that dream. It shows my determination to be a happy person.

Oh! I was 5 years old and I dreamed that both my parents had left the house (to never ever return!) with my little sister because they were mad with me after I ruined a Donald Duck’s aluminum balloon that they had gifted to her! :joy: (that balloon existed in RL and my sis’ & I used to fight for it A LOT!)

The lady that was our neighbor at that time (I still remember her and she was the sweetest person ever~♥) told me in the dream (while sitting at our dinner room): “Im going to live in this house & raise you as your new mother. But you are a very bad kid & you’ll be better sleeping in the bathroom until you learn how to be nice” :sweat_smile:

I woke up crying & calling my mom’s name at the top of my lungs! because I was convinced that the thing had happened on RL!! :joy:

I have two that I’m not sure which came first…

My first possibility was a recurring dream that I had very often, it was a small navy blue chair that had teeth that would chase me around and found me everywhere I hid. Until in one dream my grandpa locked the chair inside our basement. And that was the end of him.

The second one is one that was very significant to me, I was in my room and it was very barren. A monster came into my room that was very large and I tried to duck under my covers. The dream ended out of no where and that’s when I started having mild-hallucinations in the dark. I remember calling them monster reflections. I don’t know why but the name stuck for me.

One of the earliest dream’s I can recall occurred between 1992-1993. I seamlessly went straight into the dream state shortly after going to bed. I got out of bed and went to the window and saw one of the floating skull ghosts from Knightmare (can’t recall if it was based on the pixel art version, the then “new” CGI Stormgeists, or something entirely new) making the same creepy sound effects. It ominously floated towards the window where it freaked me out making me hide behind the bed.

It left a very strong impression on me which has stayed with me to this day.

The earliest dream that I can recall, also happens to be my first lucid dream. That day, I had gotten a copy of the then new book by Carlos Castaneda “Journey to Ixtlan.” The idea of “setting up dreaming” was intriguing to me. I vowed to myself that I would try to find my hands in my dreams although I was fighting the flu that day.
I was dreaming that I was walking in the desert, which I often did, as I lived in Arizona at the time. The air was fresh as it had apparently rained in the last few hours.
Suddenly, an authoritative voice rsng out, ordering me to look at my hands. I looked around and didn’t see anyone. Not being lucid, I didn’t respond and chose to take the deemed to be the ‘easy’ (read ‘lazy’) road of remaining non-lucid.
“LOOK AT YOUR HANDS God damn it!” the voice bellowed. Startled, I looked at my hands, and at that moment realized I was dreaming.
Now that I was experiencing be awake in my dreams, just like the book, I than had to face what I wanted to do next. Just then, I noticed a cave in a nearby mountain. When I focused on the cave, I saw there were two people sitting in the mouth of the cave looking out.
The next thing I knew I zoomed to the cave and, within an instant, I was there with them. The two Native American men I had just joined did not seem surprised by my joining them and the older of the two carried on teaching his student about this very kind of dreaming I was doing. The wizened old Indian pointed out that I had arrived there by performing just the kind of dreaming he was talking about. He began tp teach both both of us about various techniques in traveling, etc. He closed by saying, “in this way, you can travel anywhere in the world you want to be in an instant. You can check on anything or anything. In fact, you can go to other worlds if you wish. Knowledge can be gained. But you must have discipline and strength to gain knowledge in this way.” With that he dismissed us both (at least me) and I woke up.