What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

My biggest dreamsign is trains or trams.
I was in a train station…

I was at the front of some house and there was a strange man zapping these weird fruits from bushes with some kind of handheld fruit picking device… As if that wasn’t obvious enough already that I was dreaming, get this bit… I asked him what he was doing and he responds “picking Katura, it’s good to help you remember your dreams…”

Oh yep, cool no worries… Then I woke up :bored:

Did a doubletake glancing in a mirror as I walked by. The hair on the right side of my head had been shaved off! I was standing there rubbing the stubble in massive confusion thinking “this isn’t right, this can’t be, WTF!?”. Off-stage DC said “someone played a prank on you!” and while I didn’t think that was right my awareness slipped back into zombie-mode and I just kept plodding along.

Two nights ago in one scene I dreamed that a neighbor woman over the fence in a yard I was standing in was lucid dreaming(!), I knew she was creating a world out of her imagination. I could see like on a screen before my eyes the scenes she was creating for her lucid dream, changing as her thoughts changed. Simple colorful cartoon shapes mostly.

Doh! Talk about a dreamsign on a silver platter, it doesn’t get much more obvious than that.

Merged from a topic in Quest. :dragon:

Smoking and finishing the cigarettes in one drag with ease…EDIT: And almost forgot pyrokinesis on a very small scale, unless I used Gambit’s ability of manipulating the kinetic energy within an object to ignite the cigs. .-.

I explained what lucid dreaming was to somebody in a dream this morning and talked about RCs, but I did not RC and become lucid at that moment.

I saw a crocodile in a forest in my last dream, about 20 minutes ago, and then a friend of me told me that “they aren’t dangerous, the ants are worse”.
There was something about the context of it all that was really weird.

Also for some reason I had the feeling that we were somewhere in the southern part of Sweden, and there are no crocodiles in Sweden, much less huge nile crocodiles in temperate coniferous forests.

I feel hopeful though, because my reaction to his comment about the ants was “what?!”, so it seems I was at least slightly doubtful about the whole setting.

Looked up at the sky, and I saw a shooting star (“cool!”). Then more and more shooting stars (“whoa!”). Then colorful pinwheels of rotating patterns made of stars (“Hey, Eric, look at that!”). Then full-fledged pictures and a video displaying in the sky (“oh, someone’s running a projector”). Doh!

Having dreamt repeadetely about Helix, a rollercoaster which is not built yet and I fail to remember that and do the RC :wallhit:

…A Megazord… :neutral:

My family and I were staying in a hotel that was currently on fire… :content:

Once in my dreams i was dancing with a friend and my hand just showed up and i did a reality check while dancing … And i saw 1 more finger and it was longer than they others :0 and… I kept dancing xDD when i woke up i was sad and happy in the same time because i did a reality check and i also failed a LD (F.A.I.L) lol i also met famous actresses in my normal dreams but i did not get lucid xD damn…

Oh my goodness. I often miss obvious signs when I dream. Sometimes I think “Oh I am dreaming because -insert object- looks surreal but whatever” and then I don’t act on it. It’s like I’m far too comfortable and sleepy.
It’s frustrating! :sad:

Also last night i was the main charactere of Star Wars fighting the Dumbledor or whatever teacher of Harry Potter lol …an other night I also met Kristen Bell (From Veronica Mars) and i talked to Chloe Bridges (a very beautiful actress) lol and i couldn’t be aware that im dreaming lol ! Thats so weird i meet celebrities but for me it’s normal -_-’ damn.

A Girl with a ice dragon face! Then she had to heads xD she was over my leggs !
That was a huge dream sign ! Damn :’(

I could breathe underwater. And any liquid is amongst my Dream Signs (the more frequent ones).

ld4all.com/forum/images/smiles/ding2.gif

EVERYTHING. sadly. :I

[color=olive]Same here…
[/color] :rc:

:ding:

You guys are all pathetic. Hopeless. You’ll never figure it out. Hahahahaaaaa. Just kidding. Truth be told, it makes me feel better knowing that I am not the only one! I’ve really been enjoying all of these accounts by you wonderful contributors. Here is a fairly recent one that I will never live down:

I’m in some room in some building and they are about to have a meditation contest. There is a circle of about 10 people sitting on the floor. I say to myself, I should have no problem with this since my lucid dreaming practice and quest for awareness should give me an edge. Ummm, yeah.

Wait, I’m not done yet–what makes it even worse is it turns out that I am in my underwear, and I STILL don’t see through it! (the illusion of the dream). Dreams definitely have a sense of irony, you have to give them credit for that. I think that’s why the dream characters don’t just come up and tell you that you’re dreaming… they are playful and have to make it interesting.

Wow, I thought I was wayyy beyond heights and falling dreams (I didn’t fall in this one, but I was afraid to). I mean, I mastered all that when I was a kid. I would be hanging from a cliff or a flag pole or something… finally realized I could float down… eventually learned that I could jump and fly for short distances… and ended up mastering flying. And I never had another scary falling dream until now, as near as I can remember.

In this dream I was with my RL friend Matt B. He was showing me this ledge. I don’t know if it was at a dam, reservoir, or something else, but I found myself with my back against a rock wall, standing on the ledge about 10 feet from the interior of a structure on my left, where Matt was talking to me. All I had to do was step sideways until I got past the wall and could reach flat ground. I was genuinely afraid. It seemed so real! The ledge itself wasn’t too bad persay, but the prospect of falling was overwhelming, and the wall at my back wasn’t flat, but slightly protruding in areas. I finally diverted my mind to a task I needed to do, and next thing I knew I was in the safe area, because I quit thinking about the fall and quickly stepped over past the ledge.

In hindsight, it would have been nice to be able to recognize the dream and say, “Thanks for showing me the ledge, Matt” and then jump off into oblivion. But it seemed so real. As usual, I didn’t think to verify my location…

EDIT: After thinking it over for awhile, I wonder if the dream was showing me that Matt was sharing his fear with me, not of literal heights, but of the overwhelming feeling of ‘falling’ in the figurative sense. He is going through a lot right now, and maybe the best way to help him deal with it all is to keep his attention occupied and diverted from his problems, and just being a good friend in general.