Google Plus

Looks like they stole the Circles feature from Diaspora’s “Aspects”. If I actually continue using social networks, then I’ll use Diaspora in the future as it isn’t a ‘walled garden’.

Sorry for bringing this back from the dead… after a long time sorta hating facebook I started to use it more since, well, everyone uses it and I’d like to be a little less of a social outcast :razz: Anyway, after just a few days of going on Facebook it starts annoying me more and more… so finally remembered google+. Problem is I have no friends that use it >.< so feel free to add me if you like (just let me know you’re from ld4all or… wait, little chances anyone else will add me!) added Wyvern :cool:

Yeah’… I do have a Google plus account too, it’s nice but I’m not really into it that much though I like it it’s because my friends wasn’t there they don’t use google+ not like facebook.

my googgle+ ==>> -LucidDreamer

Now I don’t mean to discredit the use of Google +, but I felt this was appropriate. :razz:

Wooh’… It’s offending google+ but it’s really true, that’s why I’m not so active with my google+ account,I check on it and update but I’m more on facebook and twitter

Link removed. :mattias:

Hey again!
Just bumping this topic because Google recently added “communities”, like Facebook’s groups.
So I decided to make an LD4all community!
plus.google.com/communities/113 … 4514555312

This’ll be an easier way to find other LD4all members. :smile:

Woo, so I’m not the only one who uses google plus! I’ll check out that community right away!

I don’t use any social media at all, they’re all monitored nowadays.

The only reason I have g+ is because I use youtube and it requires g+ to manage the youtube account :angry:

I have a youtube account and don’t need googleplus … might be the case that you are required to use g+ if you put your own videos up?

^ There you said it, I uploaded some private clips and without g+ the silly uploader just refused to work :tongue:

I’ve had a YouTube account since 2009 and haven’t linked it and was still able to upload videos. It’s linked to a google account, but has no G+ account associated with it… as far as I know at least :neutral:

I do have separate Google plus account though :tongue: and posted on the ld4all community a while back :content:

when you guys make LD4all communities on social networking sites I can’t help thinking about the “yo dawg” meme :tongue:

Well 7 months later and while on youtube … got a google plus account created just by default. Really annoying. Needless to say I WON’T be using it.

My youtube account was first connected to my gmail, then g+ was added to the mix and now my university’s email is connected to all these and shows up in the g+ and youtube. Wtf google.

I believe creating a gmail account a few weeks ago triggered the google plus creation.

Alot of people says that Google+ is pretty lame and no one goes on it :meh:

Moogle, I have never used g+ and will never do it either, uploading own videos shouldnt require an account in a place you never are active in but I dont know Googles logic in this :tongue:

I wasn’t allowed to make a comment to a video until I chose which nick to go by! With hindsight, I should have just x’ed out.

Sometimes the site requires me to log in a second time to be able to comment videos :razz: