Lucidity Challenge 39: Congratulations, Koharo!

LDbc12, you’re depriving me of entertainment! Recall dreams harder! :tongue:

Scores are updated.

2 FLDs one of them fragmented I’ll update tomorrow if I get some down time.

Koharo, got them.

Scores are updated.

I had an interesting dream fragment the other night.
I was laying on a steel bed in the middle of a small walled area. The walls were mossy rock (What is with that??).

There was a narrative, and they were kind of like the game master, or whatever you would call it. We were playing a game with several stages, and on the second stage, he handed out potions to the other people who were participating. I don’t know who they were, nor did I even see them.

“You get the jump potions” The narrator said to me, and I asked “Jump potion?”
He replied by saying “It’s the phoenix.”

Uh… That was about when I woke up. Though it’s unfortunate, because I wonder if that potion he gave me was supposed to transform me into a phoenix (which is my desired form).

Regardless, I know that’s not worth anything, at least I don’t think. I just thought it was a little interesting.

Another two FLDs yet again missed lucidity by a few seconds :F

Had a short lucid dream then another lucid moment in another dream yesterday. I remembered about the costume task, I materialized a masquerade mask on my face, felt it there and was gonna go see my reflection but dream ended afterwards. Second was a brief moment of lucidity but woke up early. (Why a masquerade mask? I was working on one irl for 2 days :cool: )

Had a medium LD here (yur welcome :razz:). As I wrote in the post, throughout the dream I was switching between lucid and non-lucid. I feel like it equaled about medium-sized. Is that okay?

I had a medium LD and will post when i come back home.

Two lucids, chained together, so one medium LD. Met Koharo, but he didn’t seem interested in a task. I met an interesting DC because of him though.

[spoiler]I am on the cruise ship again. I look around, and it is the one from COD. I realize that I was here 5 minuted before in a dream. I RC/stabilize and decide to fly over the water and look for some cool stuff out here, like a dragon. I try to fly but am not able. Make a reason that it didn’t work and a way that should fix it. I grab a fan and say that I need to have that with me to help me fly. I strap it onto my back and jump off the edge of the boat. I fly for one second and wake up.

Lay still… RC (try to levitate)… nothing. Slip into a DEILD.

I imagine myself floating over the sea with awesome boats going every which way, some steam punk, some sci fi, some just old like pirates of the Caribbean style. I realize now that I am seeing these and almost fully in the dream. I rub my hands together and can feel the sea wind in my face. I look behind me and see hundreds of people flying with me. The scenery suddenly changes and everyone is levitating a little over the ground, and the ocean is gone, I am now at a school yard, like a high school. Everyone lands on the ground and starts acting like we weren’t all flying. I pass by someone standing near a tree that looks familiar. It is RDC! I stop and turn around. I grab RDC’s hand and tell RDC that we need to talk about these dreams. RDC shakes head and transforms into a kid that I know from church. I just leave and talk to Koharo, he is in an opening in the building that doesn’t have a roof. I tell him that we should do a task, but he shows me something on a laptop. It is a picture of Jason (WHO IS JASON?). He says that Jason has put himself on all computers in dreams and can do anything he wants with them, he controls the lucid internet. I am surprised to see Jason walking down with the flow of people that seem to be making the same flowy walk that the people flying before were. I grab him and ask him how he got on the internet. Some kid comes and interrupts me, he keeps pestering me and I set him in a corner and draw out a barrier.
“If you try to leave this, you will be teleported away.” I say to him, the barrier is invisible, but I can see a scratch on the wall where I drew it.
Jason is trying to leave again and I grab him.
“How did you get yourself on the internet in here?” I ask. He rolls his eyes and replies:
“I just kept uploading memes on the internet down here of myself and it just happened.” he walked away.
“Why would you lie to me?” I ask, sensing that there is more to it.
“You don’t need to know.” He says and jumps onto the ceiling.
Koharo:
Looked like his avatar, was a bit taller than me, which is strange since I am normally taller than all DCs.
Jason:
Long brown hair, reminds me of sunshine from Remember the Titans.
Tall, at least a foot taller than me 6’1, which would be 7’1. Er… 186 CM vs him being 216 CM
Confident.
Smug.[/spoiler]

I had a short LD where I attempted to do my personal goal + task 1 but woke up, except it was a FA!!

More info under the cut!

[spoiler]I was walking in a really big, reall dark mansion, and at some point loads of doors started showing up ahead, and I recognized the place as the Temple of a Thousand Doors from The Neverending Story book. After this I just went, OH I MUST BE DREAMING, and I got lucid!!

My first action was to approach one of the doors ahead and I told myself: when I cross this door, Dave(sprite) will be on the other side and I’ll see him! However, I got too excited and woke up before crossing the door :C STILL, it was my first LD in like three years, and I’m so glad it happened! (I was going to ask Dave to give me AURYN, and I’d use it to accomplish Task 1, but no luck!)

The thing is, I didn’t exactly wake up… I woke up in my sister’s apartment - which is mILES away from where I live now, and there were three LD4all members there with me (Thorn, BrandonBoss and Scipio I think…), and I was telling them about the LD and saying I wanted them to be quiet because if I fell asleep right away I might get back to the dream, but they were really excited about a party??

They kept telling me to hurry up and get dressed, so I picked up a pair of round glasses and became Randall as he is in the Monsters University movie… However, the dream here was completely non-lucid, and I have no idea if we attended this party or not, but I woke up (FOR GOOD) soon after.

It was pretty exciting though, I am so glad to get over this dry spell :smile:[/spoiler]

Ikran, I’ve added your FLDs into the scoring.

Gwee, I guess that does start the task even if only barely. I’ll add in 3 creativity points for simply summoning the mask in.

LDbc12, if you regained lucidity after losing it, that 's good for points too. I’ve marked it as such.

Siiw, congrats on the LD!

BrandonBoss, I’ll count the fan as part of Task 1.

paual, to what extend did you “become” Randall, and were you focused on the group incubation? If you just put on glasses, I can’t do anything with that, but if you were getting into costume for the sake of the group incubation or the task itself, I can give more points. Congrats on the LD, though!

Scores are updated.

insert information about 2 FLDs here

IkranMakto, got them.

Scores are updated.

I remember pushing up the glasses, looking at the mirror, and it was Randall in the reflection. As for the focus, you guys were sure dragging me to do the group incubation task, but I didn’t associate it in dream, I only realized it was for the task after I woke up. So yeah, I took Randall’s form because I was wearing the glasses, BUT I wasn’t thinking about the group incubation, it was just a random thing I did.

I honestly don’t feel like it counts?? But I am getting there :smile:

One short LD here(Dream #2). Didnt really recall much from that.

paual, that very much counts! Even though you weren’t lucid, your knowledge of the group incubation IWL seeped into your dream. While I of course can’t give any points there that require lucidity (since you lost lucidity before all of that happened), I can award many other points for proper dream incubation. This moved you up a few places in the rankings!

LDbc12, you’re doing well lately! Keep it up, and hopefully you’ll get some tasks done soon. :smile:

Scores are updated.

Short lucid dream! Not exciting at all and next to nothing happened! But what happened still happened.

muccy, it’s about time you got on the scoreboard! Congrats!

Scores are updated.

[color=olive]Updated 11/1/13-11/3/13 EDITED DATES: :lol:
11/1/13: The 2 FLD’s are updated (Already counted).
Event(s) worth mention:
-Emerald hunting

11/2/13: Combined 3 FLDs into one entry since I lost the order of what happened when.
Event(s) worth mentioning
-Lumessence and I going on a mission, giving Lumessence a chaos emerald or gem to help restore her powers to an extent, somehow ending up in The Further again, and trying to find Lumessence in The Further. (Its one of the last places you want to be in that current state)[/color]

Working on 11/4/13…

SPOILER - Click to view

2 FLDs
-LD4all gathering MMORPG I sensed so many familiar aura I had trouble pin pointing each and every individual. Saw Lumessence this time with purple hair matching her armor. She was the easiest to spot mainly because she is always standing tall with an upright posture. Everyone I saw was dressed up in armor and wielded a weapon. Rhewin and some of the admins wore this bulky heavy armor and wielded big weapons that appeared to be high level gear distinguishing them from the group. I got a glimpse of Mew looking similar to when I last saw em, I could sense Scipio very close by, Thorn’s aura was faint yet close, and Brandon was somewhere within a mile radius give or take. *Ysim (correction) and Siiw were on this podium as if about to announce something. I suspected Thorn to be in the building right behind them about to join the meeting.
I felt a helmet on my head, some sort of armor on my right shoulder, gauntlets on my hands, and wielded a sword with a narrow slit/gap running vertically. (From what I recall I believe that slit/gap is used to trap the enemy’s sword. Looked like this but the gap was a bit narrower and the sword was average sized I’ll try and sketch it later.)
-Testing out a new sword (Looked very similar to Zael’s on the right) fighting these small robots.
-Heh…Mysterious epic looking for mistletoe…’//’
-Potion mission 1 complete
-90210 Halloween special w/ a twisted twist
-Other people dressed as RPG characters some levitating (mages). Didn’t get a read on em
-Dream ends when I’m eliminated from the game/special (Feels weird being stabbed especially when repeatedly.)
*I did not remember the group incubation though

Koharo, I can’t accept dreams from January, but I’ll just pretend you meant to say November. :smile:

Scores are updated.