ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

ND Challenge 7: Taskmaster: Yev
NameDream JournalPersonal Goal

1. Lumessence | Essence of the Lost | Check up on friends from the future.
  2. Fate | Icebound Tome | Engage in a swordfight
  3. Sandra | Sandra’s garden of dreams | Visit a (beautiful) to me unknown place
  4. Siiw | Siiw’s book of dreams | Make a song and remember it
  5. CaptainBee | CB’s Library of Dreams | Go to prison
  6. Letaali | Letaali’s dream journal | Visit another planet
  7. Ghosteh | link | master fire
  8. moogle | DJ | have a fun dream (again :smile: )

Lincourtz, I won one of these challenges with no lucid dreams :wink:

What moogle said, I won it with just the sheer number of normal dreams I had, it was quite an overwhelming experience.

With my current dream recall, sleeping pattern and upcoming holidays, I feel this challenge going nicely :hyper:

Okay. I think we have enough signups, and it doesn’t look like we’ll reach 10 people soon, so:

The ND Challenge 7 will begin on Monday!

If you haven’t signed up yet, and you want to join in, go ahead and sign up now! Also, if you’ve signed up earlier, please let me know if you’re still interested, just so I have an idea of how many people will actually be participating.

Yep, still here :razz:

You can count on me.

Eilatan poked me enough times so count me in. God I keep losing motivation for these. Not this time!

9. geekboy | A taste OF my Insanity | See my self

[/quote]

:grin:

I’m still here.

1. Luminessence | Essence of the Lost | FInd/explore some form of ruins.

Since my previous goal was accomplished, I’m going to pick a new one.

Goal: Find/explore some type of ruins.

I have exams and some parties this and the following week. Hopefully I have enough nights that I can sleep longer and actually recall dreams :xmas:

[center]Task 1
Lands of Legends[/center]

You might of heard tales of lands far beyond the places where we live. They are the lands that existed in times long ago, when stories were passed from one generation to the next. They are the lands that are not on this planet, but on those that orbit the stars of the night sky. They are the lands that we have imagined, but to which we cannot go.

These are lands with sights so different from what we know from our day-to-day lives. These are the lands where myths are made and legends are born.

Your goal is to visit any place that is out of the ordinary, whether it be a mythical land or even another planet. The task will run for one week. Good luck!

Remember, dreams from before the start of this task don’t count for the challenge. You should only start counting dreams from the first time you go to sleep after this is posted. Also, if you haven’t signed up yet, you can still do so until the end of the week!

10. BrandonBoss | Adventure Time | Chop a body part off

Hey, I hope I can join. I am a little confused as to the rules. I just post all of my dreams and lucid dreams in my DJ right, or do I need to tell ya’ll when I get a dream? I don’t like writing up all my dreams because of the amount of time it takes, but I will post a few sentences from each dream, a very little detailed version. Is that alright?

BrandonBoss, you can certainly join! Posting a summary in your DJ is fine, just as long as it’s clear how many dreams you’ve had and whether they’re fragments/NDs/LDs. When you complete a task or your personal goal, though, please let us know here. Welcome!

10. BrandonBoss | Adventure Time | Chop a body part off
  11. HeadInTheClouds | HeadInTheCloud’s Reflective Dream Journal | Meet a Fictional Character

It sounded like there was still room to sign up, so I figured I would. This seems like fun. I’m kind of like BrandonBoss in that I don’t like to journal all my dreams either, but I’ll try to summarize as many as I can.

Okay, HeadInTheClouds, you’ve been added to the list. Welcome!

To be honest, I may drop out of this, as I’ve recently lost motivation. I’ll try to stick to it if I can though. I’m terribly sorry if I do happen to drop out…

Week 1

[spoiler]10.12 No task done yet, but last night I talked about dreams (ND + chain + ND)
11.12 Bad recall, woke during the night with no recall, exams and other stuff causing stress and affecting my recall possibly. Locust Demon (ND)
12.12Slept bad I woke up twice in the morning and managed to continue the same dream, but I don’t recall more about the dreams but those two fragments (2 fragments + 2 chains)
13.12 Last night I had finally good recall and did the task twice(6 NDs + fragment)
14.12 Long ND, where I did the task again. (ND)
15.12 Another dystopia (ND + fragment)
16.12 Click here (2 NDs + 3 fragments)
[/spoiler]

I will keep updating this post and this post only when it comes to counting my dreams and scoring them.
Every new line is a new day. All entries are clickable and will link to the specific entries in my DJ.

SPOILER - Click to view

Task 1

2 ND +20p
1 ND +10p
1 ND +10p
3 ND + 2chains +40p
3 ND + 2 chains + 1 RC + Task complete + Personal task complete +117p
1 ND +10p
Task 1 total: 207

Task 2

7 ND + 3 chains + Task complete +135p

Tuesday 10 just one ND - Sunday

I had one ND about South Africa plus a fragment about elevators, after waking up I had a dream about posting something in the WG section