ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

So, I don’t really know exactly how the dreams are supposed to be submitted, but based off of what I’ve seen, I will go ahead and just use this one post. Each date is linked to that night’s entry in the dream journal.

Edit: My lucid dreams, NDs, and fragments are all separated. Fragments are merely titled fragment 1, 2, 3 etc. The LDs and NDs use the ld and nd tags, so that the LDs text is a brighter blue than the ND.

[spoiler]12-10-13
12-11-13
12-12-13
12-13-13
12-14-13
12-15-13
12-16-13
[/spoiler]

One post Each. Can do.

SPOILER - Click to view

Night 1

As you can see. I need to up my recall. :meh: This has been the least recalled in a while, but I haven’t been getting 5 plus for a while like I was. I even had a wakening with no recall, so I am sad. Gonna get a lot of dreams tonight though, got to go to bed early, wake up early and kick some butt at work :razz:

Not sure if it counts but nothing normal about a horror themed street and puzzle solving all in one. Sadly I lost a handful of the details in translation from memory to text :sad:

Just realized I already solved my personal goal and did not realize it i saw my self in third person solving puzzles! woo :happy:

SO i need a new one…I want to see the stars that’s my goal to see the stars

My memory is messed and no recall of a dream this night (I will use these updates as motivator to write down dreams and to recall them)

I just realized that in last night’s dream, I met a fictional character. So, I guess I completed my personal goal. Do I get to choose another one, or are we limited to only one? This happened in my lucid dream from last night, marked above in my post as 12-11-13 after my FA where I met some characters from Arrested Development. I wasn’t lucid at this point.

A second chance
Regarding the challenge, you can ignore the pink. Since it wasn’t physical sleep… I guess you could consider that a form of incubation.

Unfortunately, the task completion was lucid rather than an ND.

Also, pertaining to my goal, I’d like to keep it as it is. When I said ruins as my goal, I meant it to be some form of intact old temple, or such. Not what I had here.

geekboy, your dream counts for the task, as long as you feel that you’ve completed it, too. Your new personal goal has been noted.

HeadInTheClouds, yes, you can choose a new personal goal if you wish, or try to do the same one again.

Lumessence, you still get the 20 points for completing the task while lucid, as well as the points for an LD, so, congratulations! Just for clarification, you don’t feel you’ve completed your goal, or did you mean you did complete it, but you want to do the same one again?

I don’t believe I completed it, nor do I want to consider I did.
When I chose that goal I meant - as I noted just now, some form of ancient temple, or old civilization of some kind. Not a destruction.

And actually, you could change my goal wording to
FInd/explore some form of old ruins.

11 December. 2 NDs link

Tell me About Yourself…
The Lizard

I do I watched my self solve a puzzle in front of my eyes. Which fits i saw my self as I was ^^

Status 12/12-13, no recall (due to lack of sleep)

Just a fragment today. Two Times

I just noticed this started. I will start tonight then! :content:

1 ND? I guess?
stuff.

Okay, I thought so, I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

Oh, I was actually referring to Task 1. If I understand right, you completed the first task with the Halloween theme, and your personal goal by seeing yourself?

I thought you mean my personal goal which I consider complete. Task one is up to your discretion Halloween is definitely not my usual dream type, shows up once a month or so.

Had an ND last night about a park, being in an airplane where the flight host threw out a stealth plane by opening the cabin door :dingding: and thereafter something about being in a mall where a dead friend showed up while I took the elevator to lavatory :lol:

Dream Facebook <-- just one ND

Accidental Activation one ND, task 1 done.

This nights ND was about that I was in China first where some power lines were torn down, after that I was teleported to a hill where I Quickly walked away to a bridge over a motorway, then I reached a graveyard and wondered if I wanted to keep myself alive til 2014 :anx: I entered the graveyard and something about an electric fence that malfunctioned