ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

A second chance
Regarding the challenge, you can ignore the pink. Since it wasn’t physical sleep… I guess you could consider that a form of incubation.

Unfortunately, the task completion was lucid rather than an ND.

Also, pertaining to my goal, I’d like to keep it as it is. When I said ruins as my goal, I meant it to be some form of intact old temple, or such. Not what I had here.

geekboy, your dream counts for the task, as long as you feel that you’ve completed it, too. Your new personal goal has been noted.

HeadInTheClouds, yes, you can choose a new personal goal if you wish, or try to do the same one again.

Lumessence, you still get the 20 points for completing the task while lucid, as well as the points for an LD, so, congratulations! Just for clarification, you don’t feel you’ve completed your goal, or did you mean you did complete it, but you want to do the same one again?

I don’t believe I completed it, nor do I want to consider I did.
When I chose that goal I meant - as I noted just now, some form of ancient temple, or old civilization of some kind. Not a destruction.

And actually, you could change my goal wording to
FInd/explore some form of old ruins.

11 December. 2 NDs link

Tell me About Yourself…
The Lizard

I do I watched my self solve a puzzle in front of my eyes. Which fits i saw my self as I was ^^

Status 12/12-13, no recall (due to lack of sleep)

Just a fragment today. Two Times

I just noticed this started. I will start tonight then! :content:

1 ND? I guess?
stuff.

Okay, I thought so, I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

Oh, I was actually referring to Task 1. If I understand right, you completed the first task with the Halloween theme, and your personal goal by seeing yourself?

I thought you mean my personal goal which I consider complete. Task one is up to your discretion Halloween is definitely not my usual dream type, shows up once a month or so.

Had an ND last night about a park, being in an airplane where the flight host threw out a stealth plane by opening the cabin door :dingding: and thereafter something about being in a mall where a dead friend showed up while I took the elevator to lavatory :lol:

Dream Facebook <-- just one ND

Accidental Activation one ND, task 1 done.

This nights ND was about that I was in China first where some power lines were torn down, after that I was teleported to a hill where I Quickly walked away to a bridge over a motorway, then I reached a graveyard and wondered if I wanted to keep myself alive til 2014 :anx: I entered the graveyard and something about an electric fence that malfunctioned

1 ND
Magic Star Missile!

I hit jackpot today. Completed both the current task and my personal goal.

My new task: Use several reality checks in a row.

I remember two NDs. One was about illustrating a fantasy book, so it is vaguely related to the task. The other one was bad. Will post after work.

One ND, about being in the tv-tower of Toronto and strange visions of other towns and skyscrapers are passed like a film on the walls :confused: then the dream jumped to where I ate julbord and many weird foods were served

Sunday Regeneration? just a dream fragment today.