ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

11 December. 2 NDs link

Tell me About Yourself…
The Lizard

I do I watched my self solve a puzzle in front of my eyes. Which fits i saw my self as I was ^^

Status 12/12-13, no recall (due to lack of sleep)

Just a fragment today. Two Times

I just noticed this started. I will start tonight then! :content:

1 ND? I guess?
stuff.

Okay, I thought so, I just wanted to make sure I understood correctly.

Oh, I was actually referring to Task 1. If I understand right, you completed the first task with the Halloween theme, and your personal goal by seeing yourself?

I thought you mean my personal goal which I consider complete. Task one is up to your discretion Halloween is definitely not my usual dream type, shows up once a month or so.

Had an ND last night about a park, being in an airplane where the flight host threw out a stealth plane by opening the cabin door :dingding: and thereafter something about being in a mall where a dead friend showed up while I took the elevator to lavatory :lol:

Dream Facebook <-- just one ND

Accidental Activation one ND, task 1 done.

This nights ND was about that I was in China first where some power lines were torn down, after that I was teleported to a hill where I Quickly walked away to a bridge over a motorway, then I reached a graveyard and wondered if I wanted to keep myself alive til 2014 :anx: I entered the graveyard and something about an electric fence that malfunctioned

1 ND
Magic Star Missile!

I hit jackpot today. Completed both the current task and my personal goal.

My new task: Use several reality checks in a row.

I remember two NDs. One was about illustrating a fantasy book, so it is vaguely related to the task. The other one was bad. Will post after work.

One ND, about being in the tv-tower of Toronto and strange visions of other towns and skyscrapers are passed like a film on the walls :confused: then the dream jumped to where I ate julbord and many weird foods were served

Sunday Regeneration? just a dream fragment today.

I am officially dropping out. Sorry. Been really busy, and I dont have time to DJ. Same reason I dont DJ anyways. I thought that I could force myself to DJ for a competition, but I was wrong.

Stormy seas and rocking boats ending with a planning about next journey was todays ND

Shouldn’t there be a new task soon? :tongue: