ND Challenge 7: Congratulations HeadInTheClouds!

Accidental Activation one ND, task 1 done.

This nights ND was about that I was in China first where some power lines were torn down, after that I was teleported to a hill where I Quickly walked away to a bridge over a motorway, then I reached a graveyard and wondered if I wanted to keep myself alive til 2014 :anx: I entered the graveyard and something about an electric fence that malfunctioned

1 ND
Magic Star Missile!

I hit jackpot today. Completed both the current task and my personal goal.

My new task: Use several reality checks in a row.

I remember two NDs. One was about illustrating a fantasy book, so it is vaguely related to the task. The other one was bad. Will post after work.

One ND, about being in the tv-tower of Toronto and strange visions of other towns and skyscrapers are passed like a film on the walls :confused: then the dream jumped to where I ate julbord and many weird foods were served

Sunday Regeneration? just a dream fragment today.

I am officially dropping out. Sorry. Been really busy, and I dont have time to DJ. Same reason I dont DJ anyways. I thought that I could force myself to DJ for a competition, but I was wrong.

Stormy seas and rocking boats ending with a planning about next journey was todays ND

Shouldn’t there be a new task soon? :tongue:

Good point :tongue: it has been some days now

I think it will probably be posted later today. It has only been a week, as the task was posted last Monday, so it makes sense that the second task will be posted today, Monday 12-16-2013. My understanding is that the tasks are supposed to be a week apart.

That is not mentioned in Yevs posts, but you are most probably right, last challenge had one week between the tasks :smile:

Actually, the first line in Tasks

Ok, I missed that he had the durations in the first post, but now it is clarified, sorry for the misunderstanding :smile:

OK! The next task is finally here! :tongue:

[center]Task 2
Beasts to Behold[/center]

Not only are stories told of strange and distant lands, but there are also those that tell of fantastical creatures. They are rarely seen today, but in ancient times, they were seen by great heros and travellers to foreign lands. These beasts appeared in many forms: some were majestic and imposing, while others were merely as if they were feathers drifting on the wind. They would appear as mysterious lights by night, and hidden shadows by day.

Your goal for this week is to meet (or maybe even become) one of these mythical creatures. Good luck!

The scores as of the end of Task 1 will be posted tomorrow. Make sure you’ve posted any dreams you’ve had up till now!

Week 2

SPOILER - Click to view

17.12 Not much sleep (ND + fragment)
18.12 I did task 1 again (ND)
19.12 Task 2 done: Creature named Torni (2 NDs + 2 fragments)
20.12 Fragments (7 fragments)
21.12 I did task 1 by visiting a medieval town (ND)
22.12 Graduation (ND + 2 fragments)
23.12 Task 2 done. Saw a dragon and goblins (4 NDs)

I like Letaali’s idea above. This post will serve as the link to all of my week 2 dreams :smile: .

Week 2

[spoiler]12-17-13
12-18-13
12-19-13
12-20-13
12-21-13
12-22-13
12-23-13
[/spoiler]

Here are the scores from all dreams had before the end of Task 1. If I’ve made a mistake, please let me know right away.

Also, if you complete a task or your personal goal, please make a seperate post in this thread, and say clearly that you finished it. That will make it easier for me to score it and make sure you get points for it. Thanks.

Scores as of the end of Task 1:

1. Letaali 13 ND + 7 Fragment + 3 Chain + 2 Task + Quality of Recall = 300
  2. HeadInTheClouds 15 ND + 3 LD + 11 Fragment + 1 Personal Goal = 275
  3. Fate 11 ND + 4 Chain + 1 RC + 1 Task + 1 Personal Goal = 207
  4. moogle 5 ND + 2 Fragment + 1 Task =110
  5. geekboy 2 ND + 2 Chain + 1 Task + 1 Personal Goal = 105
  6. Lumessence 4 ND + 1 LD + 1 Fragment + 1 Lucid Task = 80
  7. Ghosteh 6 ND + 1 Fragment = 65
  8. Siiw 3 ND = 30
  9. Sandra
  10. CaptainBee

Congratulations to Letaali, who has been awarded 20 bonus points for quality of recall!

Thanks Yev! I’m seeing my dream recall improve as long as get to sleep without stress. After this week’s exams I should be golden. As my dream recall improves I should start seeing lucid dreams too.

Congratulations HITC on getting 3 lds last week! Can’t wait to have some lds myself :smile: