Sometimes I don't feel like becoming lucid?

It’s very annoying, I realise when I wake up, when I have a dream and at some point realise it—but then decide “nah, I don’t think having an LD is a good idea” or “if I LD then I might end the dream quicker”. It’s sorta like the very annoying turning point where I’m actually realising I’m dreaming but then decide that I shouldn’t be lucid. I’ve had quite a few of those, and if I can get them under control I would have so many more. What could I do to fix this? I’m thinking just setting an intention before sleeping or reminding myself that I want to LD. Any other suggestions?

I don’t know your background story but my first thought is that you are having pretty interesting non lucid dreams and that might subconsciously keeping you from trying to have lucid ones because you are scared that those might not be that interesting as those you create subconsciously but I might entirely be wrong so try to say more about that problem.

If you have a dream journal you can write that down. DJ is not just for dreams, it can be as your ordinary waking life journal. Write what happened and in the note put that you wanna actually take control of those dreams. Write how you felt and how you felt when you decide to take control, you know all those little feelings and rushes you feel when you something decide, being aware of those things are actually signs that you are lucid in WL, aware of yourself which will manifest in dreams too. It makes a strong connection between subconscious and conscious mind. It takes time but it will stick with time.

Good luck! :content: