How did you get here?

It was suggested to me by a friend/former member.

boards.4chan.org/x/
Heard about it, looked it up from there.

It was a calling…
There was a very extensive ritual.

I just google lucid dreaming on google

Yeah, same here. Google. Liked the presentation.

Time to tip my hat.

I am one of the oldest active dreamviews members, mostly active on their chat, and a regular in LD4ALL’s chat.

Getting serious again and this community is a lot more on topic and less drama filled :smile:

I’m the same as tiantian. I really wondered if I could control my dreams when I was a kid and so on a boring day I wrote “controlling dreams” on the internet and bam. Found it.

i had a few lucid dreams until now…
I was always interested in what my dreams are telling me, and what different sites say they mean.
I didn’t exactly know what lucid dreaming was, the only thing I knew I wanted more dreams like this and I started googling…

I really dont know how old I was when I first came to this site, but it teached me a lot!! After reading en trying things from the guidelines over and over again I went on the English forum and now
Now years later this is still the only fun and useful site to learn about lucid dreaming in my opinion :happy:

And yeah this is actually my first post :razz:

From DV
I’M THE 666TH POSTER YAY

I found this site on search, i think :smile:

I used to lurk here as guest a lot but now i have an actual account so i may start journaling on here sometime :smile:

How curious, I haven’t posted here…

I found LD4all via my mother, not really sure how she found it, perhaps black magic. :happy:

I owe LD4all countless friendships, two relationships (one ongoing), endless experiences and a mountain of fun. Plus it gave me my name, which has formed a great base for my online identity!

Mismagius, if you’re interested in jounaling you should definitely check out the monthly quests too! Also ND & LD challenges, they provide great LD practice and assist with recall, plus the quest gives you a sweet pair of wings like mine :happy:

I was looking for a place where I could learn more about lucid dreaming and came across some books, guides and courses. In the comment section of one site someone said something like: “just go to LD4All, they have all of this info and more already and plus they’re a great community.”

So… here I am. :content:

First I saw some youtube video about lucid dreaming. I recognized that I had experienced lucid dreams as a kid. Then I found a subreddit for lucid dreaming and through that, I found all the lucid dreaming forums. I lurked around without an account and read the guides. Then I successfully had a WILD, sort of. Woke up and told my dad about it. He didn’t believe lucid dreaming is real, basically called me a liar. I felt hurt and wanted to join a community where I could share my dreams. So here I am.

Honestly, I can’t remember. I think I must have seen a post about lucid dreaming on Tumblr (I think it was a weird artsy thing with warnings about the experience being bad or something.) Me being me, I obsessed over this, and consumed all the information I could find.

I know I watched GizEdwards videos, but I can’t remember if I found this forum through him or through my other searching. Nonetheless, here I am, having an on and off interest in lucid dreaming.

i got here throuh a german lucid dreaming forum. Its called kt-forum.

I got here because I was looking for a lucid dreaming forum.

-Lego (Written on November 9, 2017)

It’s a big secret. :shy:

I honestly can’t remember where I first heard of ld4all but chances are good that it was via Dream Views when I first got into lucid years ago.

Someone mentioned it on Discord.

Been here before actually, years back but the account is inactive by now. Trying to dust off my lucid dreaming skills.