Lucidity Challenge 42—Winner: Wyvern!

Had a short LD this morning where I stated next Saturdays date. I’m so relived, I was worried that my LDs would suddenly stop! :content:

Team Shapeshifter has decided to take on the form of Mewtwo for the LC.

2 medium LDs with tasks done, false memories got in the way of my personal task.

LD #2463:

• Stated the date a week from now
  • Did a multiplication problem
  • Read a DC’s mind
  • Moved a small object with psychokinesis
  • Made Rhewin appear (didn’t materialize for personal goal though) and we looked for a car to move… not sure if partial group incubation points.

LD #2464:

• Moved a large object with psychokinesis
  • Possible DC flight? Not sure… Whipped him out of a bus.

Couldn’t get to the fortuneteller in time…

[community.ld4all.com/t/wyverns-lucid-logs-ii/33131/53)

There’s always tonight. :razz:

A hearty “congratulations” to Eterna for her early point gains, and a hearty “well, that was expected” to Wyvern for his points. :tongue: No partial Team Dream points are being given due to the idea of “half a subtask” not working well with deciding the winning team and not wanting to award 7.5 points to people partially completing other team’s dreams.

As james_uk2008 said, the Shapeshifter team has settled on becoming a Mewtwo with a teammate for its Team Dream. Remember, they’ll get 30 points for doing it, and anybody on another team can earn 15 for doing it with a Shapeshifter team member. I’ll accept any of the three canon Mewtwo forms from the Pokémon games because I’m too lazy to be picky.

The scores are updated.

I had three medium length lucid dreams and a non-lucid fragment.

In those dreams I shapeshifted into an Umbra, which apparently has psychic abilities. Using those psychic abilities, I moved small objects (knives and keys) with psychokinesis. I also moved hurled people around a room with psychokinesis.

[community.ld4all.com/t/lucidiss-dream-journal/39556/4)

^ Cool stuff! The scores are updated with those points. It’s awesome that we have five people who have scored already!

If it isn’t too late, please count me in. I don’t have a computer now, so I can’t copy/paste, edit, read spoiler tags or take part in team discussions of any kind. I have arranged so i can use a computer daily to post dreams with.

My average LD length is 3 minutes, my personal goal right now is to copy a work of art from a dream, and I belong to the traveller team (since there is no creation team :tongue:)

^ Welcome aboard!

I was reading more closely about how scoring works, and I think I should have less points. DEILD apparently changes how dreams are scored and I used DEILD to get the second lucid dream. So I guess it’s like one long dream (40 points) + 10 points for DEILD? Then another 30 for the third lucid dream. 40 + 10 + 30 = 80

^ That sounds correct, yes. If you got out of bed, wrote down your last LD, or otherwise took some significant amount of time between the dreams, then it’d count as two separate ones. If you woke up, decided “I want to go back in”, and then did so, then it’s one longer dream for the sake of the LC (else skilled DEILDers could easily sweep the competition). Thank you for clarifying that!

I force pushed someone in an ND last night. That is all.

^ Got it. The scores are updated. It looks like everybody on the Action team scored something on the first night, although they haven’t all done subtasks yet.

I had a lucid dream. No tasks completed.

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/85]

I lost and regained lucidity several times. I also woke up between lucid periods, but I wasn’t lucid right away when I reentered the dream, so I’m not sure whether it counts as chaining.

Short LD, woke up before any tasks were completed. Will hopefully post later today.

Had a long LD last night where I met up with a fortune teller. Several of them, actually. I was working with them to stop an evil group of people from using some time crystal to change fate in their favor.

May or may not write this out. We shall see…

May be too late, but the majority of the traveler team has voted to visit the astral plane.

ian1, that’ll count as chaining for the sake of the LC.

Lucidis, it’s not too late; if I log on and it hasn’t been decided after 48 hours, then I’ll look at the workspace and make a decision myself so that a few stragglers don’t prevent you from gaining points. I just happened to be on late today because I’ve been feeling ill. Everybody now has the chance to accompany a Traveler team member to the astral plane for points, just as with the other Team Dreams.

The scores are updated. More than half of the participants have scores points already, and exactly half have had a lucid dream!

Short LD with nothing task related

It’s been added to the scores. Congrats!

I had one long lucid dream, one medium lucid dream, and three short lucid dreams. I used telepathy to hear a friend’s thoughts and later to manipulated another friend’s thoughts. I correctly stated the date 7 days from the current date. It was April 20, so I said April 27. I attempted multiplication 12 x 17 = 194. I used psychokinesis to hurl large objects (dead trees and boulders) at some woman.

I also learned more about Umbras and Blitzerias and a town called Oakgrin. So a very good night for me.

[community.ld4all.com/t/lucidiss-dream-journal/39556/5)