i become lucid but i cant do anything

Hi im new to the forum

I keep having dreams where i realize im dreaming but i cant do anything in them.
Like ill try to fly but nothing happens. Like once i had a dream were 2 dark figures were approaching me and i kept saying to myself this is a dream this is a dream, but i still couldn’t do anything about it.

Can anyone help me be able to do stuff in lucid dreams?

Thanks

This is pretty normal. It is your first time so your belief system is not quite established at this point! It is a matter of will power and you have to truly believe and expect it to happen.This comes with experience and it won’t be a problem as you have more lucid dreams. Eventually it will be second nature and you will barely have to even “will it” to happen! Keep trying and good luck :content:

I agree, its a matter of confidence basically. Keep a positive attitude while LD and dont let fear overwhelm you its really your reality and in it you are the creator.

Judging by the forums, this is probably the most common problem surpassed only by just getting lucid in the first place. It’s a problem for me, as well.

As I understand it, the problem stems from being unable to let go of real world constraints on some unconscious level. It’s not too often we get to break the laws of physics, after all.
Like other people said, I believe that this is solved simply with time and experience.