ever feel like

Ever feel like you, just had a dream and a bunch of things just happened and you did a whole lot but always is neautrall and go with the flow but when you actually wake up is like darn why did i not know i was dreaming? Atleast i wonder what causes this neutrallness

it’s worse when you even consider if it is a dream while dreaming but dismiss it out of hand or think up reasons why the things happened… :thud:

Ah, yes. The mind is an amazing thing…I’ve had this one Harry Potter/Hogwarts dream before, and it felt to have lasted years! Did so much, woke up, and was…confused. Flying snakes…oh I must be awake! Yeah mind, way to go!*

*Critical thinking!

It makes me laugh when i wake up after dreaming about LDing, writing in my DJ or even posting on here! Why didn’t you RC brain?! :tongue:

So true lol
:tongue:

I always miss silly dream signs and will even suspect that I am dreaming but never actually become lucid haha it sucks

Same story here.

Last dream I was standing in front of the pope in Vaticane city. He had built a runway for airplanes to take off and land on St Peters square, and I decided to use that runway to take off myself so I could fly above the city. Which worked great by just running until I took off.

I had a lot of joy circling above the Italian city, but wondering if I was dreaming or doing a RC? No way :eek:

Lol the worse is when i did a reality check ! But it was normal for me to have 6 fingers on one hand! ^^

D; such a bummer