EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

What I Want to Dream about Tonight

Author  Message 
moogle
1 LD to milestone !
Site Admin
moogle has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
LD count: 49 LDs so far

PostPosted: Fri 28 Dec, 2007  Reply with quote

I want to remember my quest to give hippo the gift. Which will make me lucid at some point during the dream.
First I will get to the labyrinth .. probably by teleporting to a save crystal so I can carry on the dream from where i left off last time. ^^
Then I will find a stuffy and ask it to guide me to hippo.
When i get to hippo I will give him his christmas gift

Current LD goal(s): 6 LDs per year * ND goals - actively incubate interesting/fun dreams

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
AventuradeSueno
Dream Achv.Project
Astral Explorer
LD count: 30

I want to dream about TERABITHIA!!
L :D L
I just saw the movie and i loved it!

Blitzen
Time Keeper
Somniologist

Sorry if this seems like a one liner.

I want to dream about my fears mainly. A specific might be coasters, so to ride one that goes way way up and drops! turn3 Another would be to fight someone, which I can't say I fear it, but I have never been in a fight before so I am curious. Fear is one of the main pillars in which help hold up my willpower to keep trying to lucid dream. I would love nothing more than to overcome hopefully my fears in life.

So then, I would choose tonight to dream of riding an amusement park ride without freaking out. A fast one, while lucid of course.

kTFox has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

I want to dream about my mind character and get to know him better. Find my Spirit Guide(s) and have a blast with them. I want to talk to my subconscious too at some point. I also want to do one of the Quest so I can get the reward. I would like to fight in a WWII battle and be on the American side, I shall be invincible! ebil

Last edited by kTFox on Fri 28 Dec, 2007; edited 1 time in total
Morpheus :nuu:
this is custom title.
Dream Deity
LD count: 6

I want to fight someone too.

But, not like just any old fight, but one with superpowers. I want to dream that I can shoot fire from my hands, jump very high, and summon monsters to fight at my side.

dreaming of you
What have I done?
Somniologist
LD count: 1

PostPosted: Sun 06 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Tonight, I want to go into space. I wish to visit foreign galaxies after looking at the earth from orbit. All of this I will do after I speak to God in my dream. After I see space, I want to witness the beginning and the end of the world. I wish to speak with Adam, Eve, and Jesus. I want to witness Man being tempted by the serpent, and just for kicks, convince Man otherwise. After all this, if some how I can stay Lucid this long, I want to speak to many DCs and ask some if they could aid me in my future dreams to remind me that I'm dreaming. If I still have time, I want to fight zombies, but only the ones from 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later, those look like a challenge.

Fate
Solitary
Dream Deity
Wolfgame
LD count: 16

PostPosted: Sun 06 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

Fight with hands and feet, in rythm of a music tounge1

R-sam
LD count: 1

PostPosted: Wed 09 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

I want to have an LD! *starts saying mnemonics* I will LD tonight...
But it'd be nice to dream about time travel, I've always wanted to do that *hums Back to the Future theme song*

powerbeyond
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Wed 09 Jan, 2008  Reply with quote

My biggest wish and my biggest goal when it comes to LD'ing it is to get Lucid and fly around.

WasPeace
Novice Dreamer!
Somniologist
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Mon 21 Apr, 2014  Reply with quote

<mod>Was posted in the wrong topic - "Guys You Would Love to dream About" - moved it into one more suited to the post content moogle </mod>

For my ND I would love to dream about beautiful landscapes and skys,just staring at them and keep breathing ! :D and also dream about stuff that can help me in the real life.

Current LD goal(s): Meet My CHAKRAS !
En'enra

LD count: Many

PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2014  Reply with quote

Tonight, I want to dream about a monastery in the mountains. I want to see how the monks tend to their land, which animals they keep, what kind of crop they have. I want to visit a village underneath that mountain, enter a small house at the edge of it, and see how a little red-haired orphan and her aunt live, how the villagers treat them, which possesions they have. Tonight, I want to dream of a red dragon, sleeping peacefully on the desk of a monk, a fire mage. I want to know what it wants to eat when it awakens. Why it likes peaches. Where it wants to fly. Why it feels sad.

WasPeace
Novice Dreamer!
Somniologist
LD count: 5

PostPosted: Fri 30 May, 2014  Reply with quote

I would love to dream about that beautiful school girl that i met today ! smile

Current LD goal(s): Meet My CHAKRAS !
focus1
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 100 +

PostPosted: Sat 31 May, 2014  Reply with quote

I would like to meditate and focus on healing energies half the time. And I would like to meet my phobias, height and balancing, snakes, but most of all the scarecrow and the dead kid which spew snakes into my mouth, and respond with calm, clear thoughts of what I am seeing. Ask it what it represent, and merge with it.

I would not like to endulge in meaningless sexual activities... overspannen

Current LD goal(s): Be less egoistic, more compassionate, meditate and heal myself.
Montebest
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer
LD count: 2

PostPosted: Mon 02 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

focus1 wrote:
snakes

Snakes are a lot like cats, they don't pick fights but they also don't take crap from anybody. I'm convinced that you'll be able to find a friendly snake in your dreams. siiw
Spiders are my fear, last night I had a nightmare where a bunch of spider-tanks attacked me in an underground cavern. Normally spider-tanks aren't particularly creepy to me because they're bulky military materiel, but these ones put particular emphasis on 'spider'. Sickly white transluscent outer shell with a large number of sharp implements and movements putting the things smack in the center of the uncanny vally; I was basically fighting giant biomechanical spiders, and I didn't have any sort of weapon or sidearm so I was making a pretty poor show of it. Tachikoma would make much better hosts, so I'm shooting to meet one of them if I can.

print