Interview!
print ShareShare 

Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!

Page 8 of 21Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Author  Message 
HeadInTheClouds
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
HeadInTheClouds has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: a lot

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

I had a short LD last night.

It was a strange dream. It started with me running around naked on a roof with a shrunken head. I don't really remember when I became lucid, but it was at some point when I entered the party going on inside.

I found Goku from DBZ, who really wanted to help me for some reason, and I grabbed his shoulders. I pressed down and transformed him into a frog (I didn't know what animal, but the dream decided for me. I was originally thinking a wolf or a monkey.). He wasn't very happy with me for that. Then, I began to talk with him as a frog, but at the end I realized that my own thoughts were being played out loud acting like it was him talking. Nonetheless, I believe that he was talking as a frog at some point to me.

I then went into a bedroom and found a man lying on a bed. I think he was sleeping, but then he started to transform into a woman. I asked her to sing for me, and she did in a sort of whisper like voice, which was cool. Looking over the task, though, I'm not sure if that counts because it says to ask for the DCs favorite song. If it doesn't, let me know.

Current LD goal(s): Have a LD every night; Have longer and more vivid dreams
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

Soooo! A lot of things done this morning. :D I have no clue what to pick for personal task number two, but I'll think on it. You'll hear about probably tomorrow. That being said.... wow. :D

Chit-Chat with Baron ~ Long Lucid Dream ~ Task 2 Parts I & V LUCID
Chit-Chat with Cardia ~ Long Lucid Dream ~ Personal Task CHAIN

Stats so far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...
Oleg
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Oleg has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: ?

I don't particularly feel like doing stuff, so I quit for now. :v I just can't be bothered to pick up LDing for the time being, nor have any potential motivations to work from.

Current LD goal(s): mindfulness + memory
StarryGwee
Meeep meep
Dream Deity
StarryGwee has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 100+

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

Had a short lucid dream yesterday. Didn't complete any tasks because of my vision problems. How I became lucid was pretty funny though. tounge2

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): Visit: Imladris, Lothlórien, Hobbiton.
Wyvern
Do a Rawr-C!
cookie lover
Wyvern has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 3189

Just posting to say the Creation team has decided on sea serpents for the team task. If you consider that a dragon, our next choice would be Titan.

We've also decided on "Create a new dinosaur" for the Creation Advantage.

Also... since I've done my personal goal, my new goal will be to play "Splatoon"
... because it looks super fun to play in a dream. :D
SQUIDS!

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

Task 2 Team Dreams

I'll just post this here to make it nice and clean. The team tasks start now.

The creation team is going to be hunting sea serpents. Are you brave enough to go out on the water with just your team mates? As this is a creation team task, you could just summon the creature if you wish, or you could bring one to life from the pages of a book. However you find it, you and your team mate will definitely have a bit of work to bring the leviathans down.

Team Advantage

In this week's team advantage, the creation team has decided to create a new dinosaur. There's several ways to do this, though I like the idea of jumbling up some fossils and then animating them to see what you get tounge2. However, the only two requirements are that you make a completely new type of dinosaur (it's ok if you mix features from existing ones) and you bring it to life.

The investigation team will be interviewing a dragon. This encompasses all types of dragons. Bummed out that you can't turn into one yourself? Well, no one said you had to do the interview in human form. After all, you might just need to be a dragon to understand what it's saying wink5

The transformation team will be turning in to mer-creatures. The Little Mermaid not your thing? Then maybe you should consider a mer-dragon. Ok, that'd actually be pretty friggin sweet. You and your team mate don't need to turn into the same thing, as long as you're both mer-creatures (i.e. lower half of body is that of a sea creature).

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

@ian1: yay first animal points!

@Hodge_Podge: you're on the score sheet now! Get in there and help your team!

@Siiw: I added the lucid bonus for Task 1. Also, to answer your question about the animal task, since you did not incubate nor were you even aware of the task to have it in the back of your mind, I cannot take those points. Don't worry, though, I did get your lucid moment, and the task is still young ^^. Btw, if your long LD did include the things from the animal task, please let me know.

@HeHu: on the bright side you did actually summon something from a movie, even if it did turn into a naked lion. Also, I wouldn't take the topicat thing too seriously, that was a joke between Thorn and me tounge2

@En'enra: the monthly Quest is a bit more subjective and personal than the LC. If you feel like you completed it, then you did ^^. Congratulations, as that also means you get your wings!

@HeadInTheClouds: O.o I'm not sure what I read in that second dream of yours, but I think I liked it. I just realized I did not respond in the first dream with the werewolf. Yes, it counts as a movie animal. However, a werewolf in moonlight is not an animal in its natural habitat. If I had to stretch, I might say a foggy forest at night, but even then a werewolf is a fictional creature, not an exotic animal. Try again!

@Scipio: wow. much lucid. so chain. wow.

@Oleg: sorry to hear that sadblauw. Your name has been removed from the score board.

@Starry: 20pts headin' your way.

@Wyven: new task locked and loaded. Now, a real Clevern would combine this with the TF team's challenge. MER-SQUIDS!!!

Scores are updated.

And with 5 days left in Task 2, Scipio Xaos is maintaining his lead with his continued LDs and strong task performance. drd is still going strong, but En'enra's Quest-winning dream allowed her to slip past him into second place with a healthy lead. This means Wyvern's been knocked out of the top three.

Will Wyvern come back for revenge? Will En'enra make a run for first? Will drd blow them out of the water? Will someone else come in with the LD to end all LDs and skip over all of them? Will Batman and Robin escape the Joker's dastardly-designed death trap?! Tune in tomorrow to find out!

Team Participation*
Transformation: 8.3% participation (1 task per member)
Investigation: 3.6% participation (.4 tasks per member)
Creation: 0 participation (0 tasks per member)

*Participation rates calculated by the number of tasks completed by a team divided by the number of members on the team. Average number of tasks is then divided by total number of tasks. 100% participation is 12 tasks per member in Tasks 2-4

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 10.oct

Another lucid moment last night, unfortunately, the only animals involved were bugs and maggots. There were no animals in the long LD.

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Letaali
Ghost
cookie lover
Letaali has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 98

Letaali wrote:
Niko plays a weird wind instrument made from tubes that go into the walls and come back to the room. It makes a deep vibrating sound like a didgeridoo. He asks me to play it as well. I move closer to the other end of the tube system. There's a small spider in the way which I swat before I try to play the instrument. I blow into the tube but I can't make as cool of a sound as Niko.

Does that count as hearing music and playing an instrument?

Current LD goal(s): Reach the Frozen Planet
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Two extremely short lucid moments last night. Link. Nothing task related.

HeadInTheClouds
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
HeadInTheClouds has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: a lot

I found my pet in a ND last night.

Current LD goal(s): Have a LD every night; Have longer and more vivid dreams
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 395

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jun, 2014  Reply with quote

Here's an ND in which I become an animal (Sonic), have a conversation with an animal (Tails), and summon an animal from a TV show (Daggett from The Angry Beavers), as well as a short LD with no tasks accomplished.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

Rhewin: Hopefully many more to come. wink5

That being said, in a chat with Koharo last night I realized something I'd really like to do for my second personal goal. I'd like to fly into space and gaze back at the planet (maybe Earth, maybe not) that I came from. I know I went to "space" in that LD I submitted recently, but that's not really what I'm going for.

So... new Personal Task: fly straight up into space and gaze back at the planet below.

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...
StarryGwee
Meeep meep
Dream Deity
StarryGwee has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 100+

I had an ND of taming a gigantic dog. Not sure it counts for anything? I came across two enormous dogs that looked like golden retrievers. They were almost as tall as me! I placed my hand out to one of the dogs and walked slowly towards it. I gently pet him and eventually he warms up to me. It was very vivid. Stroking his fur seemed so real. I sat down and he curled up by my legs and fell asleep to me running my fingers through his fur. ^^

Current LD goal(s): Visit: Imladris, Lothlórien, Hobbiton.
james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Had a pretty vivid ND here where I effectively became a Minotaur by possessing it's body.

Page 8 of 21Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

print   ShareShare