Lucidity Challenge 43: Winner - drd!

Got a medium lenght LD tonight (I’m estimating 15-20 minutes), my recall wasn’t the best since it was early in the night and when typing it down afterwards I was extremely tired.

I didn’t really perform any tasks, managed to fly a few times however, I did think about the task but had trouble spawning stuff so I just went with the flow. :smile:

Once again. :razz: A short LD. No tasks. Gotta figure out how to make these dreams last longer again. :razz:

And HeHu: 15-20 minutes?? That’s a medium LD for you? :eek: I’m so jelly. :razz:

More KAG ~ Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 6
Medium LDs: 4
Long LDs: 2
Chains: 5

Task 1:-E Parts I & VII | Parts III & IV | Part II
Task 2:-E Part II | Parts I & V
Task 3: ~ none ~

Personal Task: Spoke with Cardia.
[/spoiler]

Well I’m not sure about the definitions :confused:

This was by far the longest LD I have ever had, they are usually ~5, I guess it’s a good thing lucid dreams never make wake up. :smile:

The short/medium/long/longest definitions are relative the dreamer. 5 minutes could be short for one dreamer and long for another. If you feel you had your longest LD at 15-20 minutes, you should mark it as such, not medium. :smile:

I had a medium length ld. I used my cell phone, and talked to a stuffed animal, Idk if that counts.

Had a FLD yesterday in which I fed pokemons. Chikorita and bulbasaur. It was incredibly realistic, I made food appear in my hand and fed them. Also had a ND of using one of those old corded phones with the dial pad on the phone. :razz:

Another short lucid last night. No tasks.

Medium lucid. No tasks done.

[color=olive]7/4/14
-FLD

-Used technology in a way it wasn’t intended
Made a mini motorcycle from a Bop It and massager in one, and an exercise ball. The Bop It/massager functioned as makeshift handlebars. Had a blast drifting and zipping through the store isles. Wish the mini motorcycle was an autobot too seeing how I would’ve completed another task.

-Saw my former pet
It was a bit strange, but hey it could’ve been worse.[/color]

So… a long LD. Looks like my SC tried to make sure I’d get points for something at least… the things I did do… I did multiple times. :razz: Sadly, I misrecalled other things and thought I did more than I really did… my “outdated technology” wasn’t really outdated and the task is to become a giant robot not fight one with a team member. :tongue: Still, a pretty awesome LD here. :happy:

Giant Robots and Thorn ~ Long Lucid Dream ~ Task 3 Parts I & VIII LUCID CHAIN EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]Short LDs: 6
Medium LDs: 4
Long LDs: 3
Chains: 6

Task 1:-E Parts I & VII | Parts III & IV | Part II
Task 2:-E Part II | Parts I & V
Task 3:-E Part I & Part VIII

Personal Task: Spoke with Cardia.
[/spoiler]

In the final dream here, I used a sword in a dream of the Middle Ages; I would think a sword is outdated in terms of weapons technology. That said, while your introduction to the task implies that technology needn’t be electronic, the subtask implies that it does need a power source, so I am unsure if this gets credit… although you then mention an abacus as an example, so I’m every kind of confused. :tongue:

I had a short LD this morning. And that’s about it.

Had a medium length ld. I opened up a flip phone, there was a cd, and a doughnut inside.

Sorry I’ve been quiet, guys. I’ve had a busy work weekend with the 4th of July sale, but everything should be good to go now. Since we’re so late in the week, I will not do Task 2 final results like before. I can say that all of the top players last week were in the TF team. Creation and Investigation didn’t come close, unfortunately. But hey, there’s plenty of time to move ahead!

@HeadInTheClouds: I will agree, that is an outdated piece of technology.

@Mew151: you get points for the talking, but I’d need you to actually summon the pony for it to count. Still, that dream must have been like a dream for you… yeah just ignore me.

@En’enra: the taming part is fine, but no, a dragon is not an exotic animal, it is a mythological creature. Also, it would need to be in its natural habitat.

@HeHu: like Wyvern explained, if most of your LDs are 5 minutes, you should consider that to be a medium length dream for you. I have updated your scores to show your longest LD instead of just a short one.

@StarryGwee: the pokemon only count if you summoned them in the dream. You already have points for taming an animal.

@Koharo: O.o I will agree, that is definitely using technology in a way it was not intended.

@Thorn: sure that counts. I only mentioned power supplies because I wanted to emphasize that even some electronics can be out of date.

Scores are updated

Team Participation
Investigation: 10% (1.2 tasks per member)
Transformation: 7.4% (.9 tasks per member)
Creation: 4.2% (.5 tasks per member)

@Rhewin: Alright, Thanks :smile:

Got a short LD this night through WILD, was awesome and i was very aware, however it turned into a ND after a minute or so, so no tasks, also had a few FLDs later on and three FAs, the recall was amazing overall!

The cool thing is that i managed to stay aware when falling asleep without even trying to! :smile:

Blackboards are out of date technology, right? :cool: From a ND this morning-

Had an ND here where I started turning into an Anthro Shark creature (Task 2).

I had a short lucid moment last night. The only technology was a phone.

Not sure if it counts, but I used technology last night in a ND that wasn’t how it was supposed to be used.

I used a mini-fridge as a safe. However, later in the dream it was called the iSafe, so not sure if that would disqualify it.

Last night, I had a ND in which I used my computer keyboard as a musical instrument:

[url]https://community.ld4all.com/t/ians-dreamworld-journeys-starting-anew/39235/113]