Canot remember Dreams since 1 week

I got a problem. It’s been 1 week since my last clear dream. I cannot remember one clearly now. Even when I WBTB. Maybe I’m just worrying a bit too much :sad: .
Well, the thing us that when I remember one single detail about my dream, I CAN remember the whole of it, but it’s been one week at least I got a blank when I wake up.
Have you got any idea why ? (I don’t)
Thanks

Well, I read somewhere that Omega-3 fatty acids help with Dream Recall. Try eating more flax and fish. Maybe some Omega-3 pills-Try to get at least 240 MG of Omega-3 every day.

I have had this problem before, and to my knowledge, there’s a strong link between dream recall and stress. If you’re not remembering any dreams for a long period of time, your mind may be too focused on waking-life problems. I know if I have to wake up early to be somewhere, have a lot on my mind, or just have important plans for the day, I usually will promptly forget everything I dreamed of as soon as I get out of bed.

Even when you’re under a lot of stress, and even in environments where said stress is unavoidable, there are ways to counteract this. For instance, have you tried setting your alarm to wake you up in the middle of an REM cycle? If I’m not mistaken, REM sleep typically occurs once about every 70-90 minutes, starting from when you fall asleep. If you set your alarm for a multiple of 90 minutes after your bedtime (e.g. if you sleep at 0000, and wake up at 0600), you should wake up in mid-dream, and therefore have an easier time remembering something.

There’s also the possibility that you aren’t getting very restful sleep. You might be waking up in the middle of the night too many times, never falling asleep long enough to have a full-length dream. In this case, I’d recommend an over-the-counter dietary supplement such as melatonin or Valerian root. Both of those are natural sleep aids, and have also been reported to have dream potentiating effects. If the restfulness problem stems from a noisy or otherwise distraction-filled environment, you should also consider finding a way to mitigate that.

I’m sure you’ve heard this one already, but another tip for dream recall is to avoid moving or getting out of bed. As soon as you wake up, remaining relatively still while trying to recollect things will help ensure that you forget as little material as possible. (And don’t focus too much on the thought of keeping from forgetting, or you’ll probably forget.) Hope this helps.

Thanks ! I don’t feel too stressed now (maybe I am ?).
I’ll try waking up in the middle of a REM cycle.
The thing is I never remembered a full dream. For example, I remember going out for a ride, but I don’t remember where (I know I dreamt about it). I usually make deductions, and it takes me lot of time to go into details. For example, remember the people I know that were in my dream (don’t even ask how they did look).
(How would you set your alarm clock if you don’t know the time you need to fall asleep :meh: ?)
Like your signature :wink:

REM sleep cycles can last up to an hour or so, so you the time you set your alarm doesn’t need to be pinpoint accurate. If you fall asleep rather quickly, count your bedtime as ~10 minutes after laying down. If it usually takes you a while to get to sleep, count it as ~20 minutes after. For me, it varies, but I’ve found that a ballpark guess is usually good enough to land my wake-up time in some part of a dream.

Another thing that might help is simply to take a break. I know it seems a little counter intuitive, but taking anywhere from a few days to a few weeks off of LDing can help refresh your mind and keep you focused. It seems weird, but it really does work.

You’re right, I’ll take a break. It seems it’s starting to get better now, remembered 2 dreams this night. Thanks !

maybe take a small break and relax,than try again?