Astral Projection Hand Problem

Ok, so i’m trying to Astral Project and I’m using an old technique of mine that seems to work a little.
The technique sound like this:

1. Lay down and relax.
  2. x100 deep inhale & exhale on nose

That’s all. But, I have some problems, when I do that, I’m having some issues with my hand, as long as I continue inhale and exhale the hands muscles contracts, the hands turn blue and then it hurts for several minutes (if I stop then). There is something wrong with this technique? It might be a circulation problem and if I continue I may lost my hands?

P.S. The vibration is feeling through all the body, but it’s harder on hands side.

Try to not offtopic

Usually muscles contract when they become relaxed and ready for sleep, it can be a sign they are preparing to go into paralysis. If you can keep your body completely still and allow for the twitching muscles to subside then you should feel heaviness and paralysis setting in. If you can fully enter sleep paralysis then you should be able to astral project from there.

If your hand is physically turning blue then there’s something wrong, it might just be the placement of your hand or could be something more serious like a circulation problem.

a simple question but it may hold your answer.

where are you breathing from? your upper chest or your stomach?

it would be strange should this occur on a regular basis without fault somewhere in your body, the hand turning blue and cold could be a problem with circulation yes but it could be a range of other things as well such as pinched nerves, a deeper nerve problem, or it could be the normal sleep para, which your mind is then interpreting differently. More information will help.

I doubt you will lose your hand, however if you are concerned hat this is an ongoing thing, not just when you try to AP, you may wish to get it checked out more formally, but lets see if its something you are doing with your breathing or the way in which you are positioned to see if its an easy fix.

You mentioned your technique seems to work a little, what do you mean by this? what experiences have you had?
Time