Faces in dreams

Meeting people I have never seen in waking life is a common occurrence in my dreams, whether the person in question is just a random dream character or one that represents another LD4all member. And almost every time I see someone in my dreams… I can’t recall what their faces looked like at all. I don’t just mean that I can’t remember specific details, I mean that for a lot of these dream characters, I can’t remember any details at all. Eye color, make-up, facial hair… I cannot remember any of that upon waking. Possibly not even their hair color. Their faces may as well not even exist.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

Yes, I had similar experiences, to me it’s more about the feeling that I get from a specific DC. Or even more common is the feeling of presence, I knew that someone was there and that I had conversation with someone, or that there is always someone right next to my side or behind me and I’m talking to then but I’m bot able to see them, really more like a presence.

But I also have dreams where I can see and remember almost everything about DCs that do appear in my dreams although that is not common because I don’t have many dreams where DCs appear…

Faces have always been something of a vivid subject in my dreams. Most likely because when I was a young kid, I used to always talk to my family about the people I’d see in those dreams. That enthusiasm likely made it an unconscious habit of mine to pay close attention to visual detail in my dreams from then on.
Kinda wish I’d run into more real-life people in my dreams, like past relatives, but if I have to summon them to see them, it feels off to me. As it stands, the only real-life people I see in my LDs are LD4All members whom I’ve summoned because they’ve requested to see how their DCs would react to my DreamWorlds :lol:

Mew, do you draw or doodle much? Perhaps along with writing in your dream journal, keep a doodling pad near you for when you wake. It may help stimulate your visual recall, if you try doodling something from that dream, and so bring back their faces. Just a possibility! :content: