yes or no question yes or no answer

In sleep paralysis when it feels like your being dragged into something is that you going into the lucid dream almost like a portal ?

no

yes

Depends. It is most probably HI. The experience of falling asleep is so different from person to person that it is almost impossible to reply with a simple yes/no.

D’aw you didn’t answer no or yes :razz:

So, from SP, what you would do to “jump” to a LD? How do you make that when having a SP?

I rarely experience SP. Only a few times I have been paralyzed in a dream when the SP seeps into the dream. If you feel SP and you are awake, that’s odd, but it means you have to fall asleep in order to lucid dream. So fall asleep. If you are in a dream and paralyzed, then force your body to move. It’s a lucid dream already.

I said no, because the feeling of sinking/being dragged is HI like Siiw said and not tied to SP. It’s also not like a portal, but more like a signal to fall asleep if you want to perform a WILD.

Its odd…I think we experience SP in very different ways. For me, when in SP, my mind is in state different from sleep but also from awakening states. And its somewhat easy to “call” for HI.

NO.

No.

For me when entering a dream from WILD I’ll be sitting there keeping my mind alert and then suddenly I’ll realise I’m looking at a scene of something happening. It’s sort of like the reverse of when your vision fades when you’re passing out, or the reverse of when you’re in a dream but waking up. After a while of watching, I can influence it and gradually take control of myself as a person.

No. Thats a demon dragging you into hell!

Aeon234, are you serious? :truit:

Feelings of falling asleep vary a lot from person to person. Some people see HI, some people hear HA, some people have weird feelings of moving through a tunnel, so it is very difficult to answer your question. However, these weird feelings are very common when you are in the deeper stages of falling asleep, so you are likely very close to a state where you can enter a dream.

lol, this gets my vote for best answer

Yes …if you want to know if feeling like being dragged into something or dragged somewhere can lead to a LD. It should help pull you into experiencing one. Don’t fight the feeling but try to go with it.

Sorry to disappoint you I was only joking.

I actually think the answer is YES, if skeletor is being dragged during SP it could lead to a LD or AP. Should just let the feeling drag you away and see where it leads. Part of overcoming the fear of SP is to accept what is happening to you and not fight it.