Dreaming of Lucid dreaming?

I havent woken up in Sleep Paralysis in almost a week. or Had any Dreams. But last night I had a really Wierd one.

Here is what Happen:

Its seems that I was dreaming that I had a Lucid dream. Or it could have been a Lucid Dreams. But I was in my room. I walked to the bathroom. flipped the light on, again it wouldnt turn on, so since that has already happen to me I knew I was dreaming. I didn’t wake up in sleep paralysis this time. So i continued and did a reality check, I pinched my nose and I could feel my lungs fill up. So I was like Awesome ! I walked out of the bath room to the living room. my vision was blurry. Like if I had water in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and thought OK your in a dream we can make it more vivid. you are in control. I Focused and got it clearer, or so I think I did. But then I went outside. and thought OK now that i’m here I really want to experience flying. So i Jumped and tried to fly but I just jumped and came back down like regular. So i thought hmm maybe im not in a dream. did the reality check again and pinched my nose and I could still breath through it. So i tried again and still nothing. just a regular jump. I thought this is weird why cant i fly. So i looked up and saw a tree branch and thought let me try to grab it. so i jumped and i could grab it although it was about 15 feet up. I was hanging from it then I let go and landed on my feet. and said ok let me try to fly again. but all I did was jump up high and land on my feet. then I don’t remember waking up or doing anything else.

I didn’t realize I had this dream until about 3 minutes of getting out of bed.

So I don’t know what that was.

Sounds like a lucid dream. Trouble with flight is pretty common problem, I’ve been there. You didn’t feel lucid in that dream? FLD is my guess then. I’ve had a dream where I RCed and believed to be in a dream, but I didn’t get the usual feeling of being lucid and tried RCing a few times with no luck.

A lucid dream is defined by being AWARE that you are dreaming while dreaming. So it all depends on what you were thinking/feeling during the dream.

Yea its a very dim memory now. But I have it in my dream journal. But its something I never experienced before.