EN \ NL \ FR
Current Wings Quest 117
The Spirit of Gifting XII
print ShareShare 

Question about using dream journals on site?

Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
Raron
Feeling the flow
Novice dreamer

Question about using dream journals on site?
PostPosted: Sun 22 Feb, 2015  Reply with quote

Hey there, I was wondering how the dream journal system on the site works, and sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum, if so can a mod move it? Thanks. I was wondering if its possible to put your journal open to the public, or is it possible to lock your own thread? Or keep it private? Thanks! I was thinking about journaling here if its possible. Thanks again, sorry for asking... smile

Current LD goal(s): Becoming Lucid
Siiw
Infinite Impatience
Globahead
Siiw has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: last 10.oct

Hi!

The dream journal section here is a private subforum. You start your own topic there. The privacy settings there are fixed, and can't be changed: The posts are visible to registered users only. If you don't want comments in your DJ, you can state that in the first post. Some users prefer to post their dreams in spoiler tags, so they aren't immediately visible.

You can't lock your own thread, but you can edit all your posts. If you want to lock it, just pm moogle or me, and we will do it for you. siiw

Current LD goal(s): To bring back a song

Link to My DJ: ld4all.com
Raron
Feeling the flow
Novice dreamer

Siiw wrote:
Hi!

The dream journal section here is a private subforum. You start your own topic there. The privacy settings there are fixed, and can't be changed: The posts are visible to registered users only. If you don't want comments in your DJ, you can state that in the first post. Some users prefer to post their dreams in spoiler tags, so they aren't immediately visible.

You can't lock your own thread, but you can edit all your posts. If you want to lock it, just pm moogle or me, and we will do it for you. siiw

Thanks! ^_^

Current LD goal(s): Becoming Lucid
Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare