Lucidity Challenge 48 - Task 3 - VampireVolfGame

THE LC IS OPEN!

Lucidity Challenge 48 Signups (Name - Personal Goal)

1. Thorn - Visibly and tangibly increase in musculature

Suddenly, a different goal from me that isn’t just to become my avatar! For all the times I’ve turned into bigger things, I’ve never really put a focus on strength or looks. I’ve always just assumed how things went from my perspective. During the Mumble talk about the last LC, we started an in-joke about The Incredible Hulk, and eventually we all said we were going to get muscled for the next LC. I almost forgot about our agreement, but Mew151 reminded me about it! This will actually work well for me, as I think an increased focus on feeling, looks, stature, movement, etc. will help me eventually transform into my avatar properly (my usual personal goal).

Also, darn you, Rhewin, for stealing per-task team ideas that I totally offered up when asked and thus it’s not stealing at all so er wait what.

I considered using a probably easier goal as I may not get the points with this personal goal (hence then also loose the points for a second goal). My normal good morals and hence my subconsciousness are likely to fight me all the way from being able to rob a bank in a LD (ah well, the attempt may lead to an interesting LD).

Reason why I’m currently doing LD is just for fun! fun! fun! :partying_face: :partying_face:

(and I have got a competitive nature so when I saw these challenges, I thought I’d sign up to this website. I want to win one of these challenges!!! :gni: ). I haven’t been motivated with my LD for while so this may get me back into it. I need more fun in my life and LD is a good way for me to do that.

Hi!
Well last time I played a LC Challenge (LC 46) I started 5 days before the end so couldn’t manage to go that far ^^
I guess I ll have more fun by startig from the beginning.

My personal goal is the Current Quest of the month. I never tried to become smaller or bigger so I think it might be interesting to try that.
I am really into trying new things in LD, to see the limits (if there are any) of the dreaming world. But as I really enjoy playing, I pretty often forget my goal and start flying around and playing with the NC in my LD ^^

1. Thorn - Become my avatar
  2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  3. Koal44 - LD Quest 99 “The Beauty of a Pie”
  4. obfusc8 - Use Iron Man’s Hulkbuster armor

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  3. Koal44 - LD Quest 99 “The Beauty of a Pie”
  5. James_UK2008 - Become an Anthro Dragon

Koal44, since the Quest is already worth points, I’m going to need a separate goal. On the bright side, you can still do it for big points :content:

Ok then my personal goal will be to create a DC that have superpowers to do solve the dream problem at my place (teleportation, making people fly, transform everything…) :smile:

10 More people to reach our minimum!

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  3. Koal44 - create a DC that have superpowers
  6. Scipio Xaos - S̶P̶A̶A̶A̶A̶A̶A̶C̶E̶! HULK SMASH. (I.e. Hulk TF.)

So… yea… It’s been too long that I’ve had this goal… I should really get to space. :razz:

… wait… what’s this? I’m getting… ANGRRRRRYYYYY!!!

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank

I changed my personal goal, as I forgot that Scipio, I, Mew151, and Letaali had an in-joke from the Mumble discussion about LC 47 that we said we’d act on. Thanks to Mew for reminding me and to Scipio for taking the plunge with me. :tongue:

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  7. Montebest - Grow a tail

v-Old goal-v

[spoiler]Honest lucidity
Wow, I haven’t been on here in a while… Getting lucid is hard, and I can’t remember the last time I was able to make concious, thought out decisions in a dream. Sure I sometimes do things I would want to do anyway, but I don’t often feel like I’m actually controlling what happens. Maybe this time.[/spoiler]

After some thought, I don’t think the point structure for this contest really allows for that kind of a goal. So, I’m going to grow a tail!

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  8. Susan_Y - Draw/paint something in colour while dreaming

I usually dream in grey-scale or greys+browns+yellows, not full colour. The idea of this goal is to have a dream in which I make a painting in colour, and to then try and reproduce it as a real painting when I’ve woken up. Dreaming making a monochrome pencil sketch is easy; but things go wrong when I’ve tried colour.

8 down, 7 to go!

Ancient Egypt, in the style of H. P. Lovecraft We haven’t started yet, so no points there, but my first dream after sign-up was pretty cool. I hadn’t realised before how Lovecraftian the human heart is. Ok, so someone having their heart removed from their chest cavity is pretty Lovecraftian to start with, but the actual organ – with attached aorta etc., is kind like of H.P. Lovecraft’s monsters. Also I think that was the first time I’ve taken drugs in a dream. No luck on my personal goal, as it was in black and white. Even if my life-drawing sketchbook turned into the Necronomicon.

Hey, sounds awesome! It’s a shame I can’t give you anything yet.

In the interest of time, if we can get to at least 10 people, I’ll be willing to start this upcoming Wednesday.

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  9. stari_maga - Cover an object in frost

Because yes, I do want to be Elsa. Or have some sort of sparkly magic powers, at least. I’m mostly just focused going to be trying to work on recall and lucidity, though, because I stopped practicing and having fun goals helps me focus on that stuff for some reason.

2. sea-dove - Rob a bank
  9. stari_maga - Cover an object in frost
  10. Letaali - Explore the frozen planet

I have been busy with university. Hopefully I get more sleep and some lucid dreams during the challenge.

OK, that’s the 10 we need, though I’d really like a few more before the challenge starts. Look for an update on Wednesday at 11:59pm CST.

Lucid dream

I guess we can’t score points until midnight tonight, but that was a lucid dream, 10 minutes subjective duration, which is long for me. I managed about half of my official personal goal, as I managed to change my vision from greyscale to colour. (And I made a colour drawing of the dream image as soon as I woke up; but I didn’t actually draw something in the dream and then copy it on waking, so haven’t quite achieved the goal yet). I also did some personal experiments I’d been meaning to try, which aren’t part of my official personal goal for this challenge (e.g. swimming underwater).