LD4all 22nd Anniversary Party
print ShareShare 

Lucidity Challenge 48 - Task 3 - VampireVolfGame

Page 8 of 16Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Author  Message 
Oleg
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Oleg has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: ?

PostPosted: Wed 01 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=725115#725115

I visited a spaceship and became lucid for a moment. It was mostly all by accident, too.

...oh, and I dont know how I skipped this out, but apparently, the entire dream I was walking around in some sort of frilly princess costume, so... that.

Current LD goal(s): mindfulness + memory
drd
a drd
Somniologist
drd has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 134

PostPosted: Thu 02 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

I had a long length LD a few days ago.

Current LD goal(s): Ride teh Smokeyz
james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 373

Had an LD here this morning which at around 3-5 minutes long makes this a medium one for me. As per Task 2, I summoned Plo Koon and attempted to talk to him as per the speak to an alien task but didn't get much in ways of a response.

obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Thorn wrote:
EDIT: Figures that somebody had a Quest idea and it became a published Quest in record time. Yay for foot-in-mouth syndrome! Ignore me; I'm unlucky. smile

Well cheers for the idea anyway. I always forget the monthly quest! ^^

From last night gonna claim my longest LD ever due to managing time dilation. I lost lucidity and regained it. During the lucid I moved the clock hands with my mind, and also sneaked into a building.

In an earlier dream I had multiple reality checks fail, if that's still worth points?

Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
Susan_Y has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Dream, in which a Buddhist monk tells me that the game I am playing is frivolous. He is possibly referring to the Lucidity Challenge, or maybe more generally to my entire human existence. I'm not counting this dream as a lucid, because although I'm semi-aware that I'm trying to do the challenge, I'm not properly lucid. No points scored, I think.

I also had another dream in which I encounter the smuggler team engaged in a operation that might contravene forum rules to describe. It was a bit like something out of Neal Stephenson's Snow Crash. No points scored, I think.

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 397

In this ND, I enter a building I should not through a locked door, although I'm unsure if it fits the LC's definition of "sneak into a building" due to how simple it was to do so.

So the Space Knight team and the Cyborg team totally need to tie so that we can again push the positive ideals of both and negatives of neither when they were supposed to be in opposition. Make it happen, people.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

Guys, you are all doing very well. I know I've been quiet but I am keeping up with your posts. Unfortunately school is getting in the way again, so while I do have Task 3, I do not have enough time to write it out.

2 day extension

This really should be the last time I'll need to extend. I have been working on a major white paper that is due tomorrow. After that I'll be good.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 373

PostPosted: Fri 03 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

Had 3 LDs here this morning which at around at least 5 minutes a piece makes them a medium length for me. In #1, I successfully had a two way conversation with an Alien (PloKoon) this time around (assuming the previous one wasn't eligable for points).

Letaali
Ghost
cookie lover
Letaali has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 103

I had a long lucid dream where I did the monthly quest and alchemy task. I manipulated the ground to be softer to dig. It became almost like liquid, really easy to dig. I found an artifact for the monthly quest, although it was nothing fancy. Just a blue, metallic shovel with a brush.

Current LD goal(s): Reach the Frozen Planet
Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

Dream, in which I discover a copy of the Theodor Herzl Colouring Book. (As far as I know, this book doesn't exist in the real world). This is a near miss on my personal task (draw or paint in colour in a dream and then reproduce on waking). I had colour vision in the dream, and partly coloured in one of the illustrations, but I didn't quite feel up to reproducing it in waking life. This is also a near miss on the jousting one, as the science fiction alternate history version of the Crusades within one part of the book has at least a horse, and suggests the distinct possibility of jousting.

Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

PostPosted: Sat 04 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

I had a NLD where I sold something to a DC. Basically I was in some old house with my friend who I was trying to convince to buy "membership" to a company I owned.

The "membership" only costed 2 million dollars a month... I don't know what kind of perks he would get from being a "member" at my business, but it must be good for 2 million. xD

Anyways, I know I am not part of the Smuggler team, but I wasn't sure If I got half points or something for completing their tasks.

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

Here's a short lucid where I did something from Task 1 followed by an NLD'd portion of Task 2.

A Lucid Moment and Space ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Alchemy, and Visit a Space <THING>

Stats so Far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...
Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

Dream, in which I fail to get to a Sleater-Kinney concert but do get to drink a beverage that's pretty much like mulled wine. Probably too close to mulled wine to count for the "food that doesn't exist on Earth" task, even if it was billed as a traditional recipe from somewhere in the dream. (Eastern Europe I think? Ok, another Transylvanian local speciality appearing in my dreams. And it was red, too).

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 397

In the second dream here, I end up working a retail job and thus sell things to DCs. I never get to process a transaction, but from one retail employee to another, I assume we both know that actual selling doesn't take place at the cash register. I do manage to convince some DCs to make a purchase that they may not have made without my assistance. The dream was definitely influenced by other tasks as well, such as a zombie infestation, but I don't think I actually accomplished any other tasks.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

PostPosted: Sun 05 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

Ok, I can finally start responding normally.

@sea-dove: as long as you knew you were dreaming, it's a lucid dream. The level of lucidity doesn't matter for the LC. And that is, indeed, chaining. Also, in your attempt where you kept dropping in and out, did you loose lucidity or actually wake up and go back in to a dream?

@demented: they way I read that was three LDs chained together through DEILD, yes? That would make them one long LD for points purposes.

@obfusc8: congrats on the record! As for the tasks, I'll count your upgraded eyes as using cyber tech. Also yay personal goal! Also longest LD! You're having my luck from LC 47 tounge2.

@Susan_Y: while that' super cool, you're right, the ship did need to be spacey.

@Jer: I think that is definitely close enough to talking to an alien... you asked something and they responded. Also, that is definitely a smuggler-ish thing to sell for sure. Half points for the cyborg!

@Thorn: that'll work for hacking.

@james_UK2008: not much of a response still includes talking to an alien. Yay!

scores are updated

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Page 8 of 16Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

print   ShareShare