Llaca Night Life!
print ShareShare 

Lucidity Challenge 48 - Task 3 - VampireVolfGame

Page 10 of 16Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Author  Message 
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

PostPosted: Tue 07 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

And a nice long lucid here where I attempted 6 tasks but only completed 4. Totally had a chance to catch up with obfusc8 there (okay, not really ).

Scipio Finally has NanoTech ~ Long Lucid Dream ~ Move Something with your Mind, Vampires, Use Cyber Technology, Hack Other Technology TASK 3 EARLY

Stats so Far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...

Last edited by Cornelia Xaos on Tue 07 Apr, 2015; edited 1 time in total
Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

I completed the subtask where you hack technology/ control tech with your mind!! I know that you said things like "driving a car" doesn't count for controlling technology , but In this ND, I controlled a vehicle completely with my mind! There was a cord that plugged in the back of my cyborg head which allowed me to drive with my thoughts. It was pretty cool. Also some random DC came in and hyjacked the car with his mind. He was absolutely crazy. ( I don't know if this would count for the use cyber tech with your body task too? Up to your judgement)

Full ND can be found here:

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Rhewin has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 349
Location: In the not too distant future... somewhere in time and space

@Letaali: that's right. If you are voted out, or "hanged," your current team loses 1 task counting toward advantage, you can no longer vote, the wolves can no longer attack you, and the vampires can no longer turn you. The first quote you posted is an example of the order events go in.

@Awe: anyone on any team can do any of the team tasks. It does not reveal what team you are on by posting a team-based dream.

@Susan_Y: that is a normal dream, correct? Also, I didn't see you actually wish in the well....

@star_maga: congrats! Did you speak the the alien ghosts?

@Jer: I'll count that for hacking.

scores are updated

The results of the vote will be up shortly after midnight.

Current LD goal(s): Defeat Xander in our lucid duel!
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

The story

The Wolves Attacked
The Vampires Turned
The Villagers Protected

Koal44 was voted to be hanged.
He was a villager

The Villager Team loses 1 task from its advantage count. Koal44 can continue to contribute but can no longer vote, be attacked, be turned, or be hanged.

The votes: (player - who they voted)
Letaali - JamesUK2008
Koal44 - Obfusc8
Obfusc8 - Susan_Y
Scipio Xaos - Zellonous
Thorn - demented

Everyone else either failed to vote or picked "random." The random number generator chose Koal44. What a shame.

By the way, you need to PM me your vote for who to hang. I am reading your topics, but anything posted there is not official.[/center]

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 398

Rhewin has given me his blessing to post the Cyborg Team Task for last week's winners. Only obfusc8 and I worked in the group document, and we both agreed that we wanted to make our upgrades other cyborgs, attaching Megazord-style to create a huge mech. Getting a teammate involved would be done by simply having the teammate be one of the cyborgs attaching to you, although it'd certainly be nice if you shared a consciousness in the form of the combined mech instead of just snuffing out the teammate's free will. We also needed to specify where the upgrade would take place and decided that the attachments would go under out feet so that the dreamer gets to perceive his new form from the head of the mech.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Awe
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: a lot.

had a none lucid dream, medium size if it counts, just not as exciting since your not lucid..
i had a baby |:
actually felt a bit irritating tending to it. thought how we love scans that lets us know everything is alright with our babies before they come out, while i was examining him, "ah five fingers left hand, five fingers right hand, nine fingers right foot ... say what!? ohh ok what can you do.."

i was constantly changing between DC's in this dream. anyway at a certain point someone stole him, i ran after them, took him back (he was folded in this dark little blanket) i actually kissed him 1# , idk... this whole baby concept in the dream was weird @%^
point is, i waited till i have my swords to punish the guy who stole him, my lightsaber swords!! wait for it... my toy lightsaber swords.. YEAH there were TWO toy lightsaber swords.. dual wielding... yea!...

i dont even know if i want to count this as something -.-"

Current LD goal(s): stability of lucidity + reaching the blueprint level
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Normal dream in which I stick memory cards and circuit boards on myself and then pretend to be a robot to escape some cyborg cultists. Erm. Yeah. Apparently that works. So... 'Roleplaying' a robot?

stari_maga
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Wait, do we not know who the wolves killed? I know the vamp-turning is supposed to be secret, but...?

Anyway, I did talk to them! They were like, "Don't talk to this thing, it's a ghost," and I was like, "Wait, you're ghosts too!" So not exactly an in depth conversation, but it was a conversation!

Susan_Y
cookie lover
cookie lover
Susan_Y has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Rhewin wrote:
@Susan_Y: that is a normal dream, correct? Also, I didn't see you actually wish in the well....

Yes, I lost lucidity during the hypnagogic hallucinations. I guess that was a "miss" -- the dream resembled the task I was trying to do, but not closely enough to score the points for it. (Nothing thrown in the well, unless you count my body as the thing that was thrown in the well, and no explicit wish). Still, at least it was cool.

Susan_Y
cookie lover
cookie lover
Susan_Y has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

No points scored last night. At least some of the dream was based on the Neon Genesis Evangelion anime. The plot was bizarre and made no sense whatsoever. (Which was probably appropriate, considering the last few episodes of the source material).

sea-dove
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 100+

I had a spontaneous LD on entry to sleep when I wasn't really trying. It was about 3-4mins so a short LD (I wondered if it was an OBE as I wasn't sure with this one but I do think now it was probably just a LD). http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49500

I didn't work on any of the tasks as I was too intrigued by a guy I was experiencing. He was covered in tattoos including one of the chest ones which looked like latin so I asked him what it said. He replied something like "Dreams can assassinate" or maybe it was "dreams can be used to assassinate" (I was going to get on with the tasks after I finished finding out who he was).

Current LD goal(s): Talk to Jesse my Tulpa
Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

Didn't get any tasks last night... I guess I will try again tonight.

But I did have this ND where I wondered if I was dreaming, but didn't become lucid. This dream was basically screaming in my face that it was all a dream and some how I didn't catch it..

+5 points is better than none I guess!

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.
Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Wed 08 Apr, 2015  Reply with quote

I still don't have any votes!

Rhewin
Who is The Doctor?
Local Moderator
Chat Mods
Scribes

Since I don't want this to end up being a random number generator vs. active players, I'll only select randomly if there isn't a majority in the vote. That means if only one person on a team votes, that's it, including protection. There is a majority tonight. I'm not going to bother with a story with only four votes.

The wolves attacked.
The vampires turned.
The villagers protected.

Serpentoj was vote to be hanged.
He was a villager

The villager team loses yet another task counted toward advantage. Don't like the fact you're down two advantage points? You should probably vote.

The votes:
Jer - Awe
stari_maga - sea-dove
Thorn - Serpentoj
Scipio Xaos - Serpentoj

sea-dove
Somniologist
Somniologist
LD count: 100+

Hi Rhewin, I was just checking out scoring page and it seems a mistake was made as I only have 25 points so far for the chained lucids (in which I got back into a dream 2 more times after dropping out.. it wasn't just dream loss but I fully was awake.. I even opened my physical eyes!

The scoring page says
Quote:
Regaining lucidity is back, but a little bit different than before. If you lose lucidity and regain it in the same dream, you get a one-time bonus of 5pts. To be clear, these points are for regaining lucidity, not for waking up and chaining back into a dream. "

It states there the 5 points are not for waking up and chaining back but I chained. I cant though find anywhere on what chained dreams are worth or does it usually count as a new dream if the person woke completely up? (I each time even opened eyes to reposition my pillow etc before going back into a dream. I think I even had a drink in between one of the dreams).

I personally don't count none of these as just regaining lucidity as I had to completely reenter into a dream state again each time to which I'd dropped completely out from (which I find is completely different to just when I loose a dream.. black out/fade outs which I do do too at times but in those cases Im still asleep and are not going back in from a fully awake state but only have lost the dream and I suppose that is what the usual 5 points you gave was for but that isn't what happened in my case).

In the second going back into a dream, I focused to go back to the same one (dream re-entry from a fully awake state) .. while the second time I went to a dream (after a full drop out back to physical reality), I choose to not go back to the same dream and was actually in a different location (though where I don't know as I was too focused on the mirror I brought into the dream).

Maybe its the speed of getting back in within minutes or so which confused you. With my health issues I'm "at time"s capable of even if I get out of bed, going back to sleep real fast.. sometimes even within one minute. I'm sure some days I'm asleep almost soon as my head hits the pillow eg within 30 seconds of going to bed (the speed I got back in doesn't mean I was still in a dream state though I was still holding in my mind what the state was I needed to aim for).

Anyway.. counting the new LD last night.. I've had 4 LDs (including the chained one of 3 dreams .. if Im understanding term chaining correctly of it being waking up completely to the physical body between dreams). (You said the quality of the LD didn't matter as long as one was aware one is dreaming so Im not understanding the only 25 points I have).

Current LD goal(s): Talk to Jesse my Tulpa
Page 10 of 16Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

print   ShareShare