Time travelling in lucid dreaming

I was thinking when I finally learn how to lucid dream of creating a dream where I time travel to a certain part in history and the 90s sprang to mind (which were awesome btw) Has anybody created a dream in which they imagined time travelling?

I’ve time traveled on occasion for the sake of trying to experience history! Though it’s usually much older history such as the Roman Empire, feudal Japan, the high mark of the Native American tribes, the closest to present being the World Wars.

I have found myself amongst dinosaurs. Can’t say for certain if the dinosaurs came to the future or if i went to the past… They were freakin’ huge though.

How did you achieve this? This sounds amazing, something I definitely want to do when I gain more control of my LDs. Congrats on the amazing experiences I’m sure you’ve had

There are a lot of ways to achieve this. For myself, it’s just will, but there are more practical ways of doing it through more influential methods if you don’t have that sort of control.

A year ago, I had a dream goal to return to a time period that i had visited several years prior. the year 5017. It was coupled with the lucid challenge, which at the time we had a task that we were to drink a colored potion from a selection that would give us a power. We were not informed of what those potions did until we drank them. I lucked out, as the power the potion i happened to take had to do with time travel…

So I integrated this into my dream goal, by imagining the potion had given me the power to open up a portal to the future. I found a structure that provided a “frame”, and manifest a swirling portal within the frame, of which I convinced myself would take me to that year. This indeed did take me exactly where I wanted to be.

I would recommend finding a “tool” that you could convince yourself would give you the ability to travel through time. How you apply that tool should best be decided by yourself. Something that is believable to you. A portal to the past would be a good way to go, I believe, as everyone understands that a portal takes you to another place. If you can figure out a way to tell the dream exactly where you want that portal to take you, it may just work.

These things are different for everyone, but ultimately it is about finding something “believable” for yourself to get you there.

Yeah that’s something I love to do!
I’ve traveled back to see Stonehenge as it was first built which looked stunning!
I often travel to Ancient Rome, but it’s a little hit and miss.
Sometimes it will look just as I’d imagine but other times I’ll end up somewhere else in the past, the other night I tried and ended up in some Aztec looking place which was still great.

I tried going to the Jurassic/Triassic period recently and found myself in an area that looked like a game reserve in South Africa or somewhere similar.
When I looked around to see if there were any Dinosaurs, there weren’t but there were two large Elephants.
One charged me but as I was aware I was Dreaming I put my head down and charged it back, hitting it head on and stopping it in its tracks.

Up close it looked so good!
I’ve never seen one in real life but I could see all the little cracks in its skin and the way it slowly moved as I walked around it just seemed so real! It even had little flies on and around its eyes!
Pretty amazing what the mind can create and I expect a Dinosaur in such detail and realism will be amazing.