What huge dreamsign have you missed lately Part IX

Recently in a dream I was talking to a DC outside on the sidewalk and there were at least 4 or 5 people around us painting someone’s front lawn white with paint rollers used to paint ceilings… I just carried on my conversation without even a second thought :meh:

A couple of nights ago I watched two girls trying to clean a giraffe with brooms. The giraffes balls kept hitting them in the head and face which I found hilarious. The giraffe didn’t like being laughed at and he came over to me and was trying to kick me and stamp on me. He knocked me to the ground and almost stamped on my hand with its big hoof. I got really mad and I said “what the hell are you doing? Look at the size of you compared to me! How can that be fair? Do you realize that you could easily take my finger off!” the giraffe instantly looked very guilty and ashamed for what he had done. That’s when I woke up.

I dont know what it is but ur so dumb when your dreaming u only realise it when you wake up like df! XD

Its like ur condcious mind is paralyzed or sonething?
I describe it as a “neutral state” where u dont care really.

A bear got into my fish tank and was chewing on a turtle. The bear was not threatening in any way. I think it represented my LD work. What could the turtle have meant? Turtles are slow, have a hard protective shell. Maybe nothing to fear with LD? Fish tank = subconscious?

My parents. They’re a continent away, yet my brain never gets this.

I missed being on a property or in a house owned by my parents or other family members and seeing my family members. I missed those in a dream last night. Excellent topic

Not sure if this counts, but over the past week I’ve had 2 dreams where I performed a hand RC. They both failed because the environment was too dark to be able to count my fingers :meh:

Having a really difficult time moving my legs forward, resulting in me walking up a hill really slowly and wobbly. I even said to my friend that “I’ve got that annoying dream-feeling”. Yeah, I wonder what that is.

Also, straight out thinking that I was surprised I managed to read text “in a dream”. The thought just passed through my head though, and after that everything went on as normal.

Walking in the capital and not noticing the tramway was occupied by trees :eek:

Seeing a person throw fireballs, kinda like Super Mario, on his friends to get their attention. I thought that “out of its context, this scenario would sound like an ugly dream”, yet it never occurred to me that it might actually be one.

Great thread - I’m chuckling away here.

Not recent, but one of my very best. I was walking down the road when a duck the size of a double-decker bus waddled by, quacking.

Glanced at it, wondered why a huge duck was in the way, and continued with the dream.

:crazy:

I remember once doing a text based reality check in a dream. Had no text to read, so i wrote the word LUCID on a piece of paper, read it, and covered it up with my hand. When I lifted my hand to check if the text had changed, the letters were still there, but they were crawling away in all directions like bugs or something.

I even came up with a “logical” explanation for this, something along the lines of, “Oh, lucidity is so volatile, that even the word doesn’t last long.”

After that, satisfied with the result I went on chasing pink elephants, blissfully unaware. :grrr:

I think I’ll stick to counting fingers, almost foolproof for me as I’m usually a circus-freak-mutant when it comes to dream hands.

Many times when I look at the sky , I can see everything, the stars, sometimes multiple galaxies, and its like a mirage, many times i can see the northern lights.
One of the ridiculous cases is that in the middle of the dream, I was able to see the whole sky and a windows 7’s desktop was the whole sky , it was projected into the sky, and I still did not got lucid but moving the mouse on the sky.

Well at least it wasn’t Vista, 'cause then it would’ve been a nightmare. :content:

I recently dreamt that a huge wave broke the windows of my parents’ house, and thought that it was just like in my dreams. :ack:

I was at a ‘lucidiotheek’, a sort of library full of books, comic books and other items (?) about lucid dreams. Across the street was a Lucid Bookstore I wanted to visit next. :gni:

(in the dream) I was discussing lucid dreaming in the supermarket with one of my teachers, and she said “you’re dreaming right now”, and obviously my mind wasn’t satisfied with that response. I remember actually believing her and getting excited, but nothing happened.

I wondered why I was wearing pyjamas…

-I had trouble dancing, felt like my feet were underwater or something. This happens almost every time I try to dance in a dream.

-I was biking and a biplane was about to hit me. I phased through the wings.

-I was on my phone in the dream and my phone started ringing in the other room. I’ve never had two phones.

Nice thread! Im laughing so much, all of this is very relatable!XD

~My sister’s head fell from her body (she was like… a cyborg?) I tried to put it in their place but I failed everytime!

~It was already night & a big storm was coming to town. Then, the sun started to shine and I found that I was in the middle of the day! :eek: I went “Um… This is the kind of things that happens while dreaming” but I got distracted with something else! lol

~I was in a place where I used to study years ago, some friends & I were taking the tests to be able to join the center and they were very anxious about that. I just laughed & told them “No need to worry about the results, we already graduate!” :joy:

The worst missed dreamsigns are those in which you are SO CLOSE to be lucid! Hahahaha