What interesting names have you heard/read in your dreams?

Hehe! :content:

probably had some but i really dont remember any, this a great thing to talk about when trying to figure out names for characters and places when writing a book :content:

Last night I saw a jazz band play, it was called “Tom and Max and Sam the Bunny”. Two guys with beards, black suits and hats playing the drums (each playing the exact same thing) and someone playing a piano, hidden behind it. I imagine that was the bunny.

It seems like more and more of my dream characters are getting names, like
-Caroline Sword
-Chice
-Bah Guiyttmo
-Carrel Guiyttmo
-Timi Zichyona

Those are some pretty unique names! :smile: I’m guessing both Guiyttmo’s were in the same dream? Did you learn of their relationship? And did you see the names written down or is that specific spelling sort of a guess?

Indeed! ^^ Yes, the were in the same dream but I don’t know how they were connected. I think I saw them written down, but in dreams I often “see” my thoughts and things people say as well as hearing it.

There is one I recall from years ago. A fortune-teller at a fairground called ‘Madam Torso’. I never did manage to get my fortune told despite trying numerous times.

Strange/interesting Names…?
I remember having to go on a quest for The Womanizer Dress sometime between 2008 and 2010
-Sometime between 2010 and 2011, I heard of a rapper named Lamb Slaughter Lamb
-Got tossed around by what Thorn’s DC referred to as a [i]Biogenetic Terminator/i.
-Met a cute girl -werewolf-, but never got her name during the first encounter. We cross paths in another dream about two weeks later where I learn her name, Nemmy. (Early 2015)

I saw a tombstone with the (sur)name Ganeaant on it.
Later in the same dream there was an ad for a new Castlevania game where the protagonist was called Eco Eke.

I don’t often dream of imaginary names in dreams. The most interesting one I stumbled across was probably the planet Osana in a dream of mine. It was a remote colony of mankind. Forum member Fate had ancestors from that planet xD

A scientist with his last name as Cedawan. He managed to annoy Doctor Manhattan and survive.

Last night I saw a small restaurant called “Perceivable Foods”. It was also a Skyrim mod… somehow. :confused:

Tonight I saw a mailbox with the name Naze-Frozen Gaway on it. And a cartoon called The Jamateur Chronicles.

I got an e-mail last night from a Reddit/Steam user called “Fät”.

One of the most notable ones from A’s old dream journals is Khulukilaxi Sebuwu, the name of a half-lioness witch doctor. I’ve no idea how he was able to remember such a mouthful upon waking up.

M

A few minutes ago I dreamt of Two-Face. I saw the guy that played that character in the new movies. He claimed to be “John Vack” or something very close to that. I knew that his name should be Harvey. I wish his lie made me lucid, but I chose to believe an incredibly complex lie that he supplied me with after I accused him of using a fake name.

-A town called Hay-on-wire, which sounds suspiciously similar to the Welsh town Hay-on-wye.
-“Krauatz with all the beaches.” I think Krauatz was a country. Upon googling it, it seems to be a real last name and some place in the USA.
-A kind of grass called “santa grass”.
-A Jewish symbol called Chystad.

In my mystical initiation during a Ld in 1995, the Old hierophantes entrusted in me the safekeeping of a pure white woolen meditation mat, explaining that this was the sacred “Kashcool”.
After many years of of investigation IRL, I found out at a trip in Beluchistan, that this was the name for the cup for alms used by wandering dervishes !!!
To me then this was a clear message that the purest way towards transcendence is characterized by actions of love and charity!
Peace to all,
Promitheus

I saw a “top 5 scariest spells in movies” in my dream. I watched one of them. The spell was called “light with the red effect.” Probably the lamest name for a spell. The scene was underground in a room with a bunch of clotheslines. A witch was really upset with the main character, who was just a normal guy. The witch raised her hand, clenched it and moved it forward. The clotheslines were made from a metal wire that came to life with the spell. The metal changed it’s shape into claws and tore the man apart.

A place called Yakout.