What interesting names have you heard/read in your dreams?

Indeed! ^^ Yes, the were in the same dream but I don’t know how they were connected. I think I saw them written down, but in dreams I often “see” my thoughts and things people say as well as hearing it.

There is one I recall from years ago. A fortune-teller at a fairground called ‘Madam Torso’. I never did manage to get my fortune told despite trying numerous times.

Strange/interesting Names…?
I remember having to go on a quest for The Womanizer Dress sometime between 2008 and 2010
-Sometime between 2010 and 2011, I heard of a rapper named Lamb Slaughter Lamb
-Got tossed around by what Thorn’s DC referred to as a [i]Biogenetic Terminator/i.
-Met a cute girl -werewolf-, but never got her name during the first encounter. We cross paths in another dream about two weeks later where I learn her name, Nemmy. (Early 2015)

I saw a tombstone with the (sur)name Ganeaant on it.
Later in the same dream there was an ad for a new Castlevania game where the protagonist was called Eco Eke.

I don’t often dream of imaginary names in dreams. The most interesting one I stumbled across was probably the planet Osana in a dream of mine. It was a remote colony of mankind. Forum member Fate had ancestors from that planet xD

A scientist with his last name as Cedawan. He managed to annoy Doctor Manhattan and survive.

Last night I saw a small restaurant called “Perceivable Foods”. It was also a Skyrim mod… somehow. :confused:

Tonight I saw a mailbox with the name Naze-Frozen Gaway on it. And a cartoon called The Jamateur Chronicles.

I got an e-mail last night from a Reddit/Steam user called “Fät”.

One of the most notable ones from A’s old dream journals is Khulukilaxi Sebuwu, the name of a half-lioness witch doctor. I’ve no idea how he was able to remember such a mouthful upon waking up.

M

A few minutes ago I dreamt of Two-Face. I saw the guy that played that character in the new movies. He claimed to be “John Vack” or something very close to that. I knew that his name should be Harvey. I wish his lie made me lucid, but I chose to believe an incredibly complex lie that he supplied me with after I accused him of using a fake name.

-A town called Hay-on-wire, which sounds suspiciously similar to the Welsh town Hay-on-wye.
-“Krauatz with all the beaches.” I think Krauatz was a country. Upon googling it, it seems to be a real last name and some place in the USA.
-A kind of grass called “santa grass”.
-A Jewish symbol called Chystad.

In my mystical initiation during a Ld in 1995, the Old hierophantes entrusted in me the safekeeping of a pure white woolen meditation mat, explaining that this was the sacred “Kashcool”.
After many years of of investigation IRL, I found out at a trip in Beluchistan, that this was the name for the cup for alms used by wandering dervishes !!!
To me then this was a clear message that the purest way towards transcendence is characterized by actions of love and charity!
Peace to all,
Promitheus

I saw a “top 5 scariest spells in movies” in my dream. I watched one of them. The spell was called “light with the red effect.” Probably the lamest name for a spell. The scene was underground in a room with a bunch of clotheslines. A witch was really upset with the main character, who was just a normal guy. The witch raised her hand, clenched it and moved it forward. The clotheslines were made from a metal wire that came to life with the spell. The metal changed it’s shape into claws and tore the man apart.

A place called Yakout.

A dark elf king called Yuran.

I have probably forgotten a lot of names, but these are some of the ones I remember:

-An elven warrior/priest called Alyssia

-An old woman called Sarina. She was a very good dancer

-Many strange IRC nicks: A1, blowfish, ëöë, Cross1 and Cross2, etc etc

Córus.

In a LD this morning I asked a girl her name but she just stared blankly at me. I asked the guy next to her and that’s what he answered.

An alien/mutant cat called Sisko. She had the ability to teleport. Sisko is Finnish for sister.

I remember this being who was chasing me through the trees and backyards in a neighborhood for seemingly an endless period of time. I was fast, but he was faster. He looked weird in that he was naked…and his skin was totally reflective, from head to toe…like highly polished chrome. We had a moment to converse amidst making an arrangement/deal towards the end of the chase…at which point I got his name. It was “Agile”

Another dream where I’m flying through the moonlit night overlooking a city reminiscent of Monte Carlo, with lights reflecting off the ocean…another being comes along side me as we fly. I asked his name, and he told me…but I can’t remember it now. I remember it was Spanish starting with an A. We flew together for a bit before parting ways…he was on his way elsewhere :smile: