What interesting names have you heard/read in your dreams?

A scientist with his last name as Cedawan. He managed to annoy Doctor Manhattan and survive.

Last night I saw a small restaurant called “Perceivable Foods”. It was also a Skyrim mod… somehow. :confused:

Tonight I saw a mailbox with the name Naze-Frozen Gaway on it. And a cartoon called The Jamateur Chronicles.

I got an e-mail last night from a Reddit/Steam user called “Fät”.

One of the most notable ones from A’s old dream journals is Khulukilaxi Sebuwu, the name of a half-lioness witch doctor. I’ve no idea how he was able to remember such a mouthful upon waking up.

M

A few minutes ago I dreamt of Two-Face. I saw the guy that played that character in the new movies. He claimed to be “John Vack” or something very close to that. I knew that his name should be Harvey. I wish his lie made me lucid, but I chose to believe an incredibly complex lie that he supplied me with after I accused him of using a fake name.

-A town called Hay-on-wire, which sounds suspiciously similar to the Welsh town Hay-on-wye.
-“Krauatz with all the beaches.” I think Krauatz was a country. Upon googling it, it seems to be a real last name and some place in the USA.
-A kind of grass called “santa grass”.
-A Jewish symbol called Chystad.

In my mystical initiation during a Ld in 1995, the Old hierophantes entrusted in me the safekeeping of a pure white woolen meditation mat, explaining that this was the sacred “Kashcool”.
After many years of of investigation IRL, I found out at a trip in Beluchistan, that this was the name for the cup for alms used by wandering dervishes !!!
To me then this was a clear message that the purest way towards transcendence is characterized by actions of love and charity!
Peace to all,
Promitheus

I saw a “top 5 scariest spells in movies” in my dream. I watched one of them. The spell was called “light with the red effect.” Probably the lamest name for a spell. The scene was underground in a room with a bunch of clotheslines. A witch was really upset with the main character, who was just a normal guy. The witch raised her hand, clenched it and moved it forward. The clotheslines were made from a metal wire that came to life with the spell. The metal changed it’s shape into claws and tore the man apart.

A place called Yakout.

A dark elf king called Yuran.

I have probably forgotten a lot of names, but these are some of the ones I remember:

-An elven warrior/priest called Alyssia

-An old woman called Sarina. She was a very good dancer

-Many strange IRC nicks: A1, blowfish, ëöë, Cross1 and Cross2, etc etc

Córus.

In a LD this morning I asked a girl her name but she just stared blankly at me. I asked the guy next to her and that’s what he answered.

An alien/mutant cat called Sisko. She had the ability to teleport. Sisko is Finnish for sister.

I remember this being who was chasing me through the trees and backyards in a neighborhood for seemingly an endless period of time. I was fast, but he was faster. He looked weird in that he was naked…and his skin was totally reflective, from head to toe…like highly polished chrome. We had a moment to converse amidst making an arrangement/deal towards the end of the chase…at which point I got his name. It was “Agile”

Another dream where I’m flying through the moonlit night overlooking a city reminiscent of Monte Carlo, with lights reflecting off the ocean…another being comes along side me as we fly. I asked his name, and he told me…but I can’t remember it now. I remember it was Spanish starting with an A. We flew together for a bit before parting ways…he was on his way elsewhere :smile:

I was looking through an old DJ and found an awesome dream where I met this mysterious woman in black in the woods. I asked her for help and she screamed, scaring away some soldiers that were chasing me. There’s a whole dialogue recorded here I don’t remember! I probably paraphrased a bit, but it’s still pretty cool. It’s interesting because she’s the one that asked me “Don’t you wish to know my name?”. I asked and she said it’s “Pleasant Hail of Friends”.

Also, the other night I asked a girl her name and she said Marion, but her mother calls her “Mrion”.

EDIT: I’m typing all of my dreams from my old paper DJ’s onto the computer (7 years of dreams is going to take a while!) and found this name: “Cilda”. She was a rude geography teacher.

EDIT 2: In a LD last night, there was some kind of group that sent men to kidnap me, it was called “Byor Luni”.

Recently, the made up names in my dreams have become slightly more out there, including Almond Miller, Dell Cactus and Fingertyping Macarone.

Last night, a DC asked me ‘Do you know Moon and Fras?’ (two women)
No, I never met them :content:

Oh, I had forgotten about this thread!

Those are some cool names. Fingertyping Macarone is hilarious!

I have a few more:

• Shraka
  • Tala
  • Gledye
  • Kurshank
  • Davonebsky
  • Louise Vuillon
  • Rozz Orbell

I was with the crew from Futurama, but the building was different from the show. The crew was away on some delivery or whatnot. I got a phone call, it was some old alien ally that told about Khal Joral having died. He was a powerful ally, based on the reaction I got from the crew once they returned. Another name mentioned on the phone was Kronos, a bad guy from eons ago. He was supposed to be dead, but had somehow appeared again. Based on his name I was thinking time shenanigans.