[NDC-X]Normal Dream Challenge 10 - Congratulations Letaali!

:rofl: That counts for future technology.

:yes:

:shy: A typo. I verified that your total is correct, I just missed typing in the “+1 Late Task”. [size=50]I’m actually keeping track of points in an Excel sheet, which I’ll upload at the end of the challenge.[/size]

As I mentioned in chat, I will count this ghost as a fantasy creature, but I hope we don’t get too much horror rather than fantasy.

:ysim:

Tasks are granted points on a per dream basis, so 1 late task (Future Technology) and 1 late task (Space) for the first dream, and 1 late task (Future Technology) for the second. 3 total.

I believe that falls under the “miracle” category :tongue: I’ll count it as future tech.

I’m not sure I can count this, unless you actually saw/fought the monsters yourself. I’m looking for direct interaction with fantasy characters or creatures.

:yes:

I’ll read this one later and get back to you.

:neutral: As I said before, I don’t really want to count horror, as most horror creatures are vastly different from their original folk legends. Especially with zombies, which can often be considered sci fi. I’ll think about this one.
[edit](After talking on IRC) Ok, it was more of a lich type of zombie. A human soul bound to dead meat with magic. I will count that as fantasy.[/edit]

It was blue, stitched together from a dead body with a soul attached to it with magic. It was a specific character from a show. If you don’t think it’s fantasy, fine.

ND, LD

I’ll update with everything from Week 4 later.

I saw a city that looked a lot like Minas Tirith, but had a bit of influence from Caldeum and Dalaran. Fantasy setting, right?

In another dream there was fantasy creature that looked like some sort of ape-human boy that had fur, claws and sharp teeth. I’m not sure if it’s from any folklore and you seem to be strict about that so maybe this is nothing…

I also saw a force field and other future devices/gadgets.

Week 4

SPOILER - Click to view

25.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment
26.6 1 ND + 1 fragment + 1 task
27.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment + 3 late tasks
28.6 1 fragment + 1 task + 1 late task
29.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment + 1 RC
30.6 2 NDs + 1 fragment + 1 task
1.7 4 NDs + 2 tasks + 1 late task

Finally broke through a 4 day dry spell with 1 ND + 1 Fragment here.

[i]Final Task: Magic! [/i]
“For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own.”

[center]~Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)[/center]You’re a wizard! No really, cast a spell, use The Force, read someone’s mind. Feel the exhilaration of magic flowing through you. To complete this task, use magic or use a magical device.

I know Clarke’s third law states “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic”. I am leaving it up to you to determine whether you used magic/a magical device, or if there was evidence that it was really just futuristic technology.

2ND + 1 Chain + 1LD + 1RC

Week 4 (Final)

[spoiler]25/6/2015 - 2ND + 1LD
26/6/2015 - Fragment, 3ND + 1LD + task
27/6/2015 - Fragment, 2ND
28/6/2015 - 1LD + 1RC
29/6/2015 - Fragments + 2ND
30/6/2015 - 2LD +task while lucid
1/7/2015 - Fragment[/spoiler]
Week 5

SPOILER - Click to view

2/7/2015 - 2ND + 1Chain + 1LD + 1RC

Just one fragment here today.

Magic:
07/01/2015
Nothing
07/02/2015
Had some couldn’t remember by the time i tried to write them.

Fantasy Week Summary:

SPOILER - Click to view

06/24 - Nothin’
06/25 - 3 ND
06/26 - 5 ND - and did fantasy task i believe. TL;DR In fantasy world, group of us visiting. At a shop where they sell armor. Most people wear armor every day. Just a part of the life here to defend against monsters.
06/27 - Again had a bunch (saturday, so sleep till noon) didn’t write them and lost them… I’ll let ya know if any come back to me.
06/28/2015 Sunday 2 ND chained
06/29/2015 2 ND
06/30/2015 2 ND

My DJ is finally all caught up.

On the topic of pain in dreams; I enjoy when there is pain in the dream it makes it feel so much more “real”.

Alright. Got a few more points on the board. My DJ can be found here.

29th-30th: 1 ND , 1 Fragment
30th- 1st : 1 ND, 1 RC , 1 Fragment
1st-2nd: 1 ND
… Therefore, thats 43 more points added onto my score. I believe I am at a total of 379 points as of July 2nd. I’ll post the math tomorrow morning just to double check, along with any additional points I earn tonight.

1ND

Week 5

[spoiler]2/7/2015 - 2ND + 1Chain + 1LD + 1RC
3/7/2015 - 1ND [/spoiler]

I’m in that stuff . it’ll be nice

One ND here today

07/03/2015 1 ND

2ND + 2LD + 1Chain + 1RC I did magic in a false/low level lucid bit - a young girl wanted to be a princess so I transformed her… so task while false-lucid :razz:

Week 5

3/7/2015 - 1ND
4/7/2015 - 2ND + 2LD + 1Chain + 1RC + false lucid task [/spoiler]

One ND here today.

07/04/2015 2 ND and magic task complete.
Had a dream full of Harry Potter magics, psychics, telepathy telekinesis etc, flying. Should be typed later today.

2ND

Week 5

3/7/2015 - 1ND
4/7/2015 - 2ND + 2LD + 1Chain + 1RC + false lucid task
5/7/2015 - 2ND[/spoiler]

4 NDs, 1 fragment, and 1 lucid moment (I don’t know if you count those?)

I shot fireballs, but that was inside a computer game.

I mind controlled a woman in one dream. If mind reading counts, then I assume mind controlling does as well.

Edit: Added the 6th day to this post. Saw a griffon. It was killed :sad: Also space…and ghosts of dead players.

Week 5

SPOILER - Click to view

2.7 3 NDs + 1 fragment
3.7 2 NDs + 1 task
4.7 Nada
5.7 2 NDs + 1 fragment
6.7 4 NDs+ 3 late tasks