LD4All Quest 103: July: Camp4All!

LD4all Quest 103: July: Camp4All!
Author: Eilatan

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Camp4All!

It’s July! You know what that means! A whole lot of sun-fun as we reach the middle of summer!

If you are lucky enough to be in the boiling northern hemisphere during this part of the year, there is no doubt that you are celebrating all that sun and time off by going on fun outdoors adventures. During this time of year millions of children are shipped off so that their parents can finally have some peace and quiet … I mean so they can enjoy the wonders of summer camp!

But did you know that LD4All has it’s very own summer camp?! Yep! So I declare LD4All’s summer camp open for business! Now, you may be wondering how do you get to this camp, and what exactly goes on here, but of course I won’t spoil any of that. That’s right, for this Quest you will be discovering it all for yourself!

To complete this Quest and earn your wings:

• Have a lucid dream. :smile:
  • Go to LD4All’s Camp!
  • Optional: Do any of the amazing activities we have at LD4All Camp!
  • Optional: Meet up with an LD4All Member!
  • Optional: Have an LD while at LD4All Camp!

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - Qu will give wings if you think you should have them; the wings are a reward for yourself.

Qu will give wings to everyone who asks for them at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest

• Think about what summer and camping mean to you
  • Visualize what an LD4All camp would look like: Don’t forget the cookies!
  • Imagine the different activities an LD4All camp would have: Swimming in the Shared Dreaming Pool, Dream Food Cooking Lessons, Flying for Fanatics!
  • Stay calm and remember the LD4All members waiting to greet you!

So hop on the LD4All train and we will see you there! :woah:

I came back to LD4all and can’t remember my old log-in but I found my old dream journal and some posts I made, and it’s from 2010 and wow, 5 years is a long time. I’ll be trying to do this quest and get back into LDing!

Welcome back maria. Contact Qu with your details, she may be able to get you back into your old account.

Last Monday I had an LD about some kind of camp/theme park that involved some unrealistic competitions. I tried flying and free fall races. Being thrown by catapults was also thrilling.

I’ll try to describe better later. I thought this would make the author happy.