Lucidity Challenge 50—obfusc8 wins!

Short LD with no tasks. En’enra and Thorn showed up in bird then cat form. No dragons, sadly. I really wanted to do all the dragon team tasks…

In the normal dream I read and recalled a bit of text - a full song title. So is that negative points for being late? :confused:

I incubated an LD last night where I went to elcedia. One of the DC’s was my IRL friend and we play a tabletop game together. It didn’t look like any tabletop game i have ever seen but it was on a turn by turn bases and reminded me of chess. After we played the game, we went into a shop and bought some stuff, like a new backpack, and some other things. Then we put all our belongings into the backpack we bought and jumped on a bus trying to look insuspicious.
summary:

• Get to place in elcedia
  • Play game with DC
  • Buy something
  • Go to another location via bus.

I found out that the place Elcedia has really stuck to me over the last couple weeks. I find it easy to incubate dreams with this place in mind.

Susan_Y, I don’t know a thing about that in real life. :razz:

obfusc8, it is -10, but you also earned 25 for the task itself since you knew the song title and the router information exactly, giving you 15 points total.

Jer, you didn’t give me an LD length, so I marked it as medium-length. Way to sweep up those points!

The scores are updated. Now for LC 1 Task 4!

Yes, LC 50 had something similar back in Week 3. That just means that you have an extra incentive to do it tonight if you haven’t yet!

Geez, this LC thing is fun! Seriously, there needs to be a second one.

*Correction 7/31/15 Updated
Part of me still wants it to be June. This summer went by so fast.[color=orange] Med LD nothing completed.

Just keeping you posted: I completed my goal in the next Med LD, chained a pretty long LD this morning where I visited a castle (lucidity triggered during visit), hovered/flew through a city on a large hover bike/ship, and more near misses. I see some things have been added so its likely I’ve overlooked some newer tasks and such. [/color]

^ I’m curious as to how you can claim to have done anything on June 31. There’s no such date! I’ve added everything in under the assumption that the LDs that you didn’t give dates to happened Saturday night or later. I need a new personal goal from you as well.

The scores are updated.

[color=orange]^Heh I’m still wishing it was June that’s all…For my new goal I wish to use one of my zanpaktou.

Updated the last two LD’s
-Accomplished my goal
-Visited a castle, where my lucidity was triggered in a disturbing way during the visit (ran through it while lucid when trying to escape).
-Flew between sky scrapers on Batman’s (Batman Beyond) hovering vehicle. It was a bike attached to a series of larger ship-like fixtures capable of hovering. I mount the seat and attempt riding it like a hover board before mounting it properly and flying through the city (while lucid).

And then there was the massive near miss…[/color]

In a short LD I was a dragon (in a city), blew ice, and destroyed a building by eating it.

accidentally pressed “quote” instead of “edit”

Two short LDs from last night but no tasks. One was extremely short in that I became lucid and then almost straight away lost it.

En’enra, that bumps you back into second place!

obfusc8, lucids still matter! I could certainly use a few!

The scores are updated, and it’s now time for LC 1 Task 5.

Dream hard and make LC 1 a success!

Had another short lucid where I did some flying.
I flew threw a city and over a mountain. After the mountain I made my way into a forest (which i took a stroll through on foot ). I would like to claim points for those three tasks.

^ Watching you and En’enra go back and forth for second place is exciting. :smile:

The scores are updated.

[color=orange]Do we have to compete while swimming or just swim/mess around in the water for the beach task? I just hung out and swam around a bit at the pool in an ND. (here)

Claiming overlooked points:
8/3/15
-I looked at the a full moon while completing my first goal. No transformation or power drawn from it though. (Monster week full moon)

8/4/15
-Encountered Freddy and got his attention. I spoke to him at some point but he said nothing in return. (Day 2 fictional character)

-Read tasks off my list. I got the gist of certain pictures/symbols, and read the word inlines. (Day 1 Text)
(here)[/color]

Koharo, noted. You’ll need more than that, though, to breach the top three!

The scores are updated.

Well, while I’m on a roll…

Long LD with the final dragon team task - features DragonThorn (which possibly crosses off the week 1 anthropomorphic host task too?). It’s my longest ever, about 300 words more than my last longest-ever dream write-up.

I also did the skitch and turn-with-a-foot tasks from the Thorny Hawk Skater week. Also in the pre-DEILD part, big Sentinel robots (the marvel comics universe ones) were attacking a city and causing destruction whilst I was normal sized. Thorn mentioned they had to be in separate dreams, so I’m hoping separated by DEILD is good enough… :smile:

I remembered a post and posted in a topic on ld4all in a short lucid dream here.

I had a medium length lucid dream. Not much done. Some indoor flying and talking with my mom.

I had a medium LD , where I logged onto the internet, went on ld4all, into the lucid adventures/ LC 50 thread and remembered 2 posts.
The first post was me saying “I need to shrink” , which was probably my subconcious remembering the Ld4small tasks.
Thorn responded to my post saying “I’m sorry, I don’t speak french”
Dream logic is weird sometimes :lol:

obfusc8, cool to see you finish off the entirety of your team’s task. With regards to the robots, there’s two issues: the “separate dreams” clause, and the fact that robots and monsters might be different. If I had only one of those issues, I’d say it’s in the spirit of the task and award the points, but with both there, I don’t think I can count this. :sad: If those missing points cause you to fall back to second place, you can feel free to vent by beating me up in a dream just as in the task planning document. I still say sheer size will beat fire breath!

En’enra, noted. While that could also count for LC 1 Task 1’s “remember a sentence or more of text”, the LC 1 scoring system would make claiming that penalize you, so I won’t award that.

Letaali, noted. It’s good to see you scoring again.

Jer, that’s funny, because while I can’t speak French well, I know enough to get around. I would at least have made that exact post in French. :tongue: You can thank Eilatan for pointing out that you did LC Task 1 by doing Task 5. Due to the weird LC 1 penalty rules, you lose the early bonus for Task 5 and take a 10 point penalty for doing Task 1 late, but you also get 25 points for Task 1 to beat out the penalties. LC 1 scoring is weird.

The scores are updated, and here’s LC 1 Task 6.

This LC’s rapidly coming to a close! Get those points!

I had a nap this afternoon in order to gain more lucid points.
I shrunk down to 6 inches or less again, then I explored a model of a location specifically, a model city. It also had a model public pool with miniature lifeguards. it also had other mini buildings and houses but for some reason I remember the public pool the most vividly. After that, I left the model city and found a larger creature, a cat. I interacted with one before, so I already got points for that… but this time I climbed the creature onto its back.
Summary:
-Explore Model Location (20 points)
-Explore Model city (20 points)

• Climb the larger creature (20 points)
  • Medium Length.

Wow. In order to stay in second place, I have to really put a lot of effort into having as many Lucid’s as I possibly can… especially since the LC is ending soon! The competition is really tough!

^ You’re doing well, though! I’m very impressed!

The scores are updated.

While it’s on my mind, I usually try to talk with people as LCs close to find out what went well and what didn’t. Would anybody be available Saturday afternoon ET? I could use Skype, Mumble, TinyChat, Google Hangouts, or whatever else.