LD count: 5

PostPosted: Wed 07 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

I did it
http://ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=730000#730000

Current LD goal(s): 0000
Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

PostPosted: Thu 08 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Oh look! I accidentally did a task! While lucid! :D

A Small Lucid ~ Short Lucid Dream ~ Invulnerability EARLY

Stats so far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Thu 08 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

In the second long lucid dream here I experience proprioception by transforming myself into a dragon-human hybrid and flying with wings.

Cornelia Xaos
cookie lover
cookie lover
Cornelia Xaos has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
LD count: 314—17/06/2
Location: I'll give you a hint: it's got a blue background with stars, and it's a forum...

PostPosted: Fri 09 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

I did a task! No lucid! Still!!! tounge2

Jedi Again ~ Non-Lucid Dream ~ Telekinesis

Stats so far:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Current LD goal(s): To Actually LD Regularly Again... Jeez...
Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

In a non-lucid dream, I did the mirror task.

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 395

I had two lucid dreams this morning, which I've posted here. The first was short with no tasks in it. The second one was medium-length and had me eating something that's inedible and redoing the proprioception task for the lucid bonus.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
obfusc8
obfuscate! :P
cookie lover
obfusc8 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Regrettably, as there's been no sign of the final week tasks, I'm going to have to drop out of the lucid challenge. sadblauw

I'm off on holiday and will intentionally have no computer, no internet (no motorbike cry ) and hopefully real life will be more interesting than my dreams for a change... It's been almost two years since my last proper holiday so I intend to disconnect and totally chill out for a while, not attempt to write up dreams on my phone.

And basically if this all wraps up before my return I don't want to keep folks waiting or wondering if there will be a massive point dump from me at a later date, so Jer please remove me from the scoreboard as well.

Best of luck everyone. Sweet dreams. smile

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Sat 10 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

^ Nooooo! We were just bonding over your huge dragon-ness, too!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've got to go. Not only is it not fair to you, but it hurts me as well, as I've seen time and again that I have way more lucid dreams when I have competition. Personally, I'd love it if there was something you could do to make dream recording on holiday less of a chore for a bit. Perhaps you could record your voice for a personal dream journal or simply post points you've earned in this topic without a DJ entry.

In any case, enjoy your vacation and enjoy any LDs that may come.

==========

Back on topic, this dream has me seeing something on the U.S. west coast even though I live on the east coast, so I'm claiming the supervision task.

tachyon
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sun 11 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

After a period of silence, succeeded in lucidity last night. The length is pretty vague; the dreams / scènes had several intertwined plots (running at once), with variable lucidity, and I was just half-lucid most of the time. But let's call it a medium-length LD.

I attempted my personal goal (fly around the Earth in space), after failing to recall other tasks. I'm flying faster and higher than ever! Many clouds passing by. I keep accelerating 'til the point of motion blur occurring on the clouds. According to my dreamworld, clouds seemed to extend all the way up to space. tounge2 I see a dark hole getting larger and larger, this must be space, but unfortunately I never reach it before waking up. Thus, I don't consider this completing my goal.

Sad to see you going, obfusc8! I'd gladly wait for your return before this LC's finish.

Current LD goal(s): More space exploration!
Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Non-lucid dream in which I go out on a date with Kenji, who is a graduate student from Japan, studying in England. (Dream chracter, not a real person). No points scored, but I enjoyed it.

I am recaling at least one dream a night at the moment, but I'm not managing to complete many tasks. (I only post the interesting ones online; there's more stuff in my offline dream journal).

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

I had a short LD this morning, as shown in this journal entry. I had two different instances of the invulnerability task before becoming realizing I was dreaming.

Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Tue 13 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Lucid dream, medium duration (about 3 minutes), in which a friend of mine has returned from the dead. No tasks completed, but I'll claim the points for lucidity.

P.S. Kenji in the previous dream is a character from a manga; after thinking about it some more, I identified the source. Yay! Kenji is the new transfer studfent, and we're going out together, etc. If you're familiar with the genre: at least I wasn't late for lectures and eating a piece of toast when we first met.

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Chat Mods
Scribes

PostPosted: Fri 16 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

This post has a short lucid dream and a medium-length one. In the latter, I repeat the proprioception task in character.

james_uk2008
Resident Shapeshifter
LD4all addict
james_uk2008 has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 349

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Finally broke through a grey spell this morning with an LD here this morning which at around 2-3 minutes long makes it a medium one for me. Featuring appearences from Thorn and a rare appearence from Siiw smile

I'd like to claim the "Taste something good" points from task 3 as my favourite hot sauce turned up in it this morning and tasted just like it smile

On another note, that was my 300'th LD grin3

Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

PostPosted: Sun 18 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Current Scores.

Here are the current scores - they haven't been posted in a while... I would just like to quickly say that the final week will be posted tonight! This week will be strictly seven days long (unlike some of the other weeks, which have dragged on for a bit... heh)

I would just like to take a second to remind everyone that the Ld4all Quest #105 is also available to complete for points! You can read more about it here ... I know that tggtt put a lot of work into it, and it looks like a lot of fun!

Obfusc8 - It's really unfortunate to see you go... you have been a big inspiration for a lot of people in this LC , and you always provide a nice competition. However, at the same time I respect your decision to drop out of the LC and not have a large LC point dump. I will remove you from the score boards. I hope you have a wonderful Vacation

Susan_Y - Nice DJ entries. Even when you're not scoring points, it's nice to read about the interesting dreams you have.

Thorn - Well, since Obfusc8 dropped out that puts you in first place by default. Also, congrats on being the first person in this LC to earn character points! They didn't really take off in this LC like they did in the last one. Keep on dreaming!

James_uk2008 - Your points are noted. Congrats on the 300th LD ! party1

Week 5 is coming in less than 24 hours

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.
Page 9 of 11Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

print   ShareShare