print ShareShare 

Lucidity Challenge 51 - Winner: Thorn!

Page 11 of 11Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Author  Message 
tachyon
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

I don't know if this applies for the "Play an instrument" task, but I've had several non-lucid dreams (3 or 4) during the LC where I'm using FL Studio, a program to create music (aka DAW), and I hear the music I supposedly created. Personally I'd classify the software as electronic instrument.

For example last night I had another such dream and, above all, I could vividly recall & recreate one part of the track.

Current LD goal(s): More space exploration!
tachyon
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Tue 27 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Seeing that the LC hasn't finished yet, I'd like to claim points for a medium-length LD where I again come close to personal goal, but couldn't quite reach space.

Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

PostPosted: Tue 27 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Alright Everyone!
I am officially calling an end to the 51st Lucid Challenge!
The final scores will be posted tonight, which will include the points gained/lost from the secret achievements!

Stay Tuned!

~ Jer :D

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.
Jer
Dream Analyzer
Somniologist
Jer has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: A lot

PostPosted: Wed 28 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

THE LUCIDITY CHALLENGE #51 IS OFFICIALLY OVER

The Final Scoreboard.

Here are our winners:
1 ) Thorn 1560
2 ) Nomat 945
3 ) Susan_Y 900
4 ) Scipio Xaos 470
5 ) En'enra 445
6 )James_UK 2008 295
7 ) Eilatan 140
8 ) Yanshuf 100
9 ) Lumessence 30
10 ) Mew151 30
11 ) eMander 0

Congratulations Thorn, the winner of LC51 party3

For those of you who are wondering how secret achievements affected the scores in the end, you can see a complete breakdown of the results, here. The summary of the results are also available on the main score sheet page.

I would like to give a couple honorary shout outs:

Thorn- Congratulations. You worked very hard this challenge and scored a whopping 1500+ points. Congrats on your win, you earned it. Not only did you get the most lucid points, but you were also only person who transformed into their character, at all! I know you will never forgive me due to the lack of storyline in this LC, but I hope you had a great time! ^^

Nomat- You did a wonderful job LC. Ever since day 1, you put in tons of effort and it paid off. You made it all the way to second place! There was a lot of competition in the end between you guys. Perhaps you will win the next one O:

Obfusc8 - If you are reading this, I would like to apologize. I am sorry that the LC dragged on in the middle of the competition. If it weren't for those delays that were entirely my fault, the LC would have ended "on time" and you could have been in the game it's entirety. I hope you had a good time in the LC while it lasted, and I hope you join future Lucid Challenges to come (where I can play against you as a participant!)

Susan_Y - You did a great job on getting so many points in the last week! In my opinion, you are the participant who has improved the most. You managed to pull yourself all the way up to third! You also completed more Week 5 tasks than anyone else by a longshot! Way to go!

Scipio - You did quite well during this challenge, and it really sucks that you lost 260 points at the end because of all those wrong "call outs" on achievements. In a way, I am quite grateful because without you, the secret achievements would have been quite boring. You really did spice up the competition ( and the results breakdown) by trying every single achievement and calling out 14 of them.

Well everyone, I would just like to thank you all for this challenge. I had a ton of fun hosting, and spent a lot of time reading everyone's Dream Journals. I learned a lot about you all through your dream journals, and our conversations. I feel like I got closer to the community as a whole! Thanks a lot and I hope to play against you all as a participant in the next Lucid Challenge!

Sweet Dreams
~ Jer

Current LD goal(s): Fly to outer space.
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 5

Ohohohooo
It was a very nice challenege!
Can't wait for the next
ˇ-ˇ and now I got a rival : Eilatan

Current LD goal(s): 0000
Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 395

I'm unsure if I want to host. I personally feel like I'm still in the rut I incurred from the last time I hosted, and I don't want to dig myself deeper by removing myself from the competition. Besides that, I feel that obfusc8 deserved this win. This was meant to be a five-week LC, and he was way in the lead after five weeks. Unless there's some way to do a bizarre co-hosting thing with him in which he and I still compete, then count me out. I doubt that's possible, as I'd have to check with each of the ten other participants of this LC about letting a drop-out host and it would only take one "no" to kill that idea, so I guess I pass hosting duty on to nomat.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Eilatan
The Lookout Rogue.
Head Scribe
Eilatan has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
Wolfgame
LD count: 十

PostPosted: Thu 29 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

I would back a co-hosting with Obfusc8. But only if Nomat agreed. I feel like Nomat is the only one who needs to give his approval, considering he was second, and would have been third had Obfusc8 stayed and the LC ended at the right time. notify

Current LD goal(s): Meet my dream guide

Link to My DJ: www.ld4all.com
tachyon
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I won't host the next LC yet. If you say you're passing to me, that means I should pass on to Susan_Y. Otherwise, Thorn and obfusc8 are free to do what they want.

Jer: Meditation was done while lucid, so I should get a lucid bonus for week 5. smile
I called out Scipio Xaos on the "week 1" achievement, you seem to have overlooked that as well.

Scipio: Did you really call me out on 50 character points considering I dont' even have a character? tounge2
Poor you though, with nobody else having done anything achievement-related..

Good job anyway Jer! I liked many of the tasks, and your creativity in general. The weeks usually arrived with unexpected and exciting themes.
I'm looking forward to the world switching back to 7-day weeks again. :D

Thorn
Another LD4all Dragon
cookie lover
Thorn has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: 395

Okay, I checked with obfusc8 and learned that he does not want to host right now. Since nomat and I both pass, hosting duty goes to Susan_Y in third place.

Current LD goal(s): Get back into good LDing habits
Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Fri 30 Oct, 2015  Reply with quote

Ok - I'll host the next one. Thanks very much!

It will take me a few days to think up the challenges.

Susan_Y
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Sun 01 Nov, 2015  Reply with quote

No points for it, obviously, as this LC has ended, but I carried on doing the tasks in dreams for a few days afterwards. Lucid dream (medium duration, 1 minute) in which I watch the Incredible Hulk fight a stegosaurus. (And I'm even aware in the dream that it's the Extinct Animal task, and I'm not going to get any points for it because the challenge is over).

Page 11 of 11Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

print   ShareShare