Lucidity Challenge 53 - winner GenghisKhan!

I’m up for that but I don’t think I’ll have any LD’S :sad:

Hmm… I don’t believe I’ve had anything of note happen in my dreams tonight. Eh. You previously asked me if I was in a classroom, though. Well, the thing is, I remember having a Harry Potter dream again, and I clearly remember class work being a subject at one point, and something that I should done in the dream by context, but I don’t think I remember the class room itself, or actually doing the classwork.

@Oleg - Hmm near miss then. I considered that attending a school lesson (as opposed to uni/college), especially at a boarding school, could be in enough kids films to qualify for the children genre side mission.

@Yanshuf - Is that a sign up? It’s always worth giving it a go… just post a personal goal if you want to join in. The more the merrier. :smile:

So my side quest is on musical, and I want to skip it.

Had an LD here this morning which at around five minutes long makes it a medium one for me. I attempted to complete my personal goal by turning myself Kaiju (growing to Kaiju size in the process) but the LD ended a tad too soon. Thorn(ette) made an appearence in it in.

@drd - Noted. You are moved onto ‘Crime’

@James_uk2008 - Grats on the lucid dream, and that was a cool goal attempt. Shame you didn’t get to enjoy being Kaiju size before it faded.

Scores are updated

Yesterday, I had nothing important.
Today, I only recall a medium ND here, where I accidentally talk( actually, he starts the conversation) to a giant in it. I also see a forest near where I am, but I unfortunately don’t explore it. So claiming points to talking to a beast non-lucidly.

What is current monthly quest ?

Are we still on “The Spirit of Giving” or… ?

Thanks !

Sorry Pedro, going to have to ask you to try that task again. By animal/beast I mean animal level intelligence, i.e. a natural animal that would not normally be considered capable of speech or language understandable to humans. Dogs, cats, dolphins, raptors, etc. The giant demonstrated that it was of human level intelligence, so in this case it doesn’t count. :sad:

That said, I somehow just shut my own foot in a door, so apparently I’m devoid of human intelligence too, therefore speaking to me, at least currently, would count for those points. :tongue:

Genghis, I don’t see a January monthly quest posted yet. So the December one is still valid until a new one gets posted.

I had an ND last night where I was in China when a large Tornado hit, along with an earthquake. The city was completely destroyed, and the military ended up coming through in order to help out civilians who were trapped under rubble. They looked like the “classic” military with Camo uniforms, guns and tanks.

I know it’s not much, but atleast I can get my first 20 points on the board. :cool:

Thanks obfusc8, good to know !

Posted a long ND in my DJ, but no points to claim.

@Jer - Actually that’s 40pts, since you get the early bonus too! Whoop Whoop! :happy:

Scores are updated

Yeah finally a LD!

so claiming a Medium LD and a few Quests:

Success:
· Talk to an Animal
· See a colossal Tree

Not sure:
· Change your skin colour to something non-human (well I seen myself in blue, It is only chance if it works as I did read that after waking up :razz:)
· Explore a forest (I d say I failed as I was flying above it and was running right before the entrance of the forest)

Failed:
· Personal Goal of freezing time
· Hold a traditional weapon (I am not sure at all about this and I didn’t know it was a mission)

Side Mission:
· Well I sang, I don’t know if it counts, if not I skip it to Go to 9: “Crime”

My Dream Journal

Ok obfusc8, I understood the thing of the beast, I haven’t noted that, thanks! relax, I’ve done this today too with the table :tongue:

Today, had 2 big and good ND’s, but only remember some fragments, everything is broken :sad: . Althought I recall a part where I watch an Roman/Greeks/things like that- war for about half minute. Only a few to describe so I’ll post here:

I am in a dark place, there is some DC friends with me. Then, I think about 30 DC’s appeared in my camp of vision, about 10 meters far. All they were using typical war things: one was a typical Roman soldier, a Praetorian (has a weapon and a big, rectangular shield), other had spears and swords, some had metal armors and helmets. All they were using clothes and weapons with red theme. Then, some blue guys with the same characteristics appeared to fight them. I observed the fight but not participied, and it lasted about 30 seconds. But I’m sure I didn’t have any weapon in my hands, so the task of an tradicional weapon is not complete, just the Historycal thing.

I mean, I’m not sure if you would count it because it’s not the entire dream of things relationed to Historycal/Western, only a part, my dreams usually changes direction fastly. If you think it’s is valid, I would like then to skip Horror and go to Musical theme.

@Koal44 - First, grats on the LD! :happy: I will count flying over the forest as exploring it albeit from the air, also changing your skin colour whilst viewing your face as a DO is fine. Singing for the side mission and also getting others to sing is musical enough for me, so you will be on to ‘Crime’

@Pedro - yep that counts. You only need to see part of the dream matching the theme, so seeing the Roman Praetorian is perfect. So you are on to Musical after using 1 skip.

Sorry I’m on the phone and cannot update the score sheet right now, but it will be updated first thing tomorrow, promise. :smile:

In one of this morning’s dreams, posted here, I was briefly some odd cross between a Yoshi and a velociraptor, giving me green skin and a tail in line with a task and subtask.

@Thorn - About time, slacker! :razz: (Translation for non-Brits: Nice one, mate… next time, with more lucid? :ok:)

A shiny new week of tasks will be posted tomorrow, 1pm GMT, so please post any task completions before that if you wish to see them included in the weekly totals.

Scores are updated

I also had a task… needs more lucid, as well. :razz: I piloted a spaceship… albeit I never had any intention of going to space… :razz:

Minecraft Space Travel - Non-Lucid Dream - Ride in a Flying Vehicle, Pilot the Vehicle EARLY

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 1

Task 1:-E Ride in a Flying Vehicle, Pilot the Vehicle
[/spoiler]

You put my 20 point task in the wrong cell in the score sheet, slacker.~

I had a ND this morning. I recall a part where I am in some place having fun with my waking life friends, it was fun the dream because most information was true in reality. unfortunately all fragmented again :sad: .

At some moment, we were trying to recall a “beat” (not sure how to call it… those songs with no vocal, like eletronics but I think different… for example Turn Down for What), like trying to make it with the mouth :tongue: (ignore the weirdness). I think it counts to musical genre. Then I use another Skip and go to Action.