Mantra's

the most people who use MILD have a specific mantra to repeat over and over again. i want to use the MILD technique to, but i dont know when to stop saying the mantra (i usually fall asleep while saying the mantra in my mind) and i dont know how much times i have to say the sentence before it (maybe) works? :eh:

so what are your personal mantra’s and would you maybe share them?

• mantra’s you use for lucid dreaming
  • mantra’s you use to recall dreams
    and maybe
  • mantra’s you use to wake up at any time you want

Using a similar mild method to what you describe in the past, Ive had success with the mantra “I am dreaming.” Simple and effective.

I don’t repeat a mantra over and over anymore, just a few times a day, and once as I lie down after wbtb. It is a simple affirmation: “I am a lucid dreamer.”

Confidence and mindset is all you need. :smile:

I use a mantra for my dream recall, along with trying to wake up after 6 hours of sleep. What I do is to just repeat “I will remeber the dream” over and over until I fall asleep. It gets harder and harder as I fall asleep but I’m trying to focus so as to fall asleep with that last thought.

I am really new to the whole idea of lucid dreaming, but I think the same can be done to become aware in the dream.

I use: “Soon I’ll be in a dream, and I’ll remember that it is a dream”. If I am trying to incubate a specific scene, I adapt it, for example: “Soon I’ll be waiting for a train, and I’ll remember that it is a dream”.

obfusc8, I like your “I am a lucid dreamer”. :cool: