Lucidity Challenge 53 - winner GenghisKhan!

Long LD (LINK TO DJ), in which I do a lot of stuff, including:

• Paint self portrait in impressionist style
  • A long action scene in which I drive a bus, my stunt double destroys an helicopter, I hijack a train, escape from guards and blow up a tunnel
  • I romance a girl in Paris, also playing with her
  • Have dinner with Jennifer Aniston
  • See a colleague transform into a dolphin toy
  • Become Optimus Prime

I can claim points for:

• Ask a DC out

• Romance DC

• Give flowers

• Give chocolate

• See camera crew

• They are filming me - maybe, I don’t actually see them doing it, only before the scene starts

• Meet actress

• Get autograph

• Watch susnet

• Make a DC laugh
    ~ Something humourus - maybe; not sure at all what we can include here…

• Ride a modern train

• Drive it

• Tag/it

• Statues - I guess so, even if roles are inverted

• Action side-quest

• Children side-quest - I guess, I talk to children, play like a child, and see toys…

EDIT: also

• Stunt double

• transform DC into your st.dbl

• have the st.dbl do some actual stunt

• transform into a toy

• have plastic skin

Claiming Point for one ND.

Unfortunately it s quite blurry.
I can just say that at some point I was hugging a DC (romantic way) And she was pregnant.

Youhou with the early combo I still should be back ahead of Cornelia :razz:

@GenghisKhan - Yeah! Someone did the toy tf task! :hurray: (And it was Optimus Prime, so it doubly rocks!) You also drove a train, and I sniggered at the hitting-a-cow part. (Although in my head, when reading that, it made a comedy “Mooooooo” sound and flew into the air. :content: ) You are on to the Superhero genre.

@Koal44 / Cornelia - You two are just getting a kick out of making me have to keep switching the columns around, aren’t you?! :tongue:

Scores are updated

No “Mooo” sound, but it actually flew into the air (Carmageddon II style :tongue: )

I’ve been a little busy these days, sleeping late, etc. :sad:
Had 2 ND’s that I don’t remember very well… The first, I talked to my younger brother, who is seven years old, but I can’t remember what he said… The second, I played soccer, surprising well. I can’t recall anymore. So claiming points to talking to child and playing a sport with balls.

obfusc8: I see you put points in there for witnessing a fight… I don’t recall witnessing a fight… XD Though I suppose this morning’s NLD would count for that. :razz:

@Pedro - Well, any recall is better than no recall. :smile:

@Cornelia - The full task description is witness or get into a fight, which didn’t fit on the scoresheet column. :tongue: Must have given you points for the grass demon fight, or maybe something from an earlier entry, I don’t recall, but hey, it’s official now. :happy:

Scores are updated

Apparently, there should have been a telekinesis task lately… :razz:

Apparently I Like Telekinesis - Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 6
Short LDs: 7
Medium LDs: 3
Long LDs: 3

Task 1:-E Ride in a Flying Vehicle, Pilot the Vehicle | Hold a Traditional Weapon, Use/Fire the Weapon | Ride in a Flying Vehicle (Lucid Bonus) | Explore a Forest or Jungle, & Forest Parkour
Task 2:-E Explore a Castle, Explore Below Ground, & Cast a Spell | Encounter a Mythical Creature | Witness or Get Into a Fight | Transform your Appearance | Ride a Train, Drive a Train
Task 3:-E Fly in/on Something that Shouldn’t, See a Chase / Race, Participate in the Chase, & Escape from Trap/Cell/Restraints
Task 4:-E Play a Prank on a DC | Explore a Bedroom, & Check Under the Bed
Task 5: ~ none ~

Awarded (Non-Traceable) Tasks: Witness a Fight

Side Quest: Super Hero Genre | Science Fiction Genre
[/spoiler]

@Cornelia - You already did the magic task :razz: 20 points?? Seriously?? Just enough to make you switch places with Koal again??!? :tongue:

Awaiting Koal44’s 20 point counter-claim… :content:

Scores are updated

Had a short LD here :happy: . No tasks completed.

Shortly became lucid this morning, but no recall; also, during afternoon nap, but immediately woke up without recalling anything - didn’t even post in the DJ.

Just updating, not claiming any points…

EDIT Feb-7th: Posted a Long LD (LINK TO DJ) in which I become a super-hero, wearing a costume I design; then I fight the Moth-man’s robots army, go inside his ship, get grabbed by a giant tentacle and crunched by metal teeth.
I also explore the world of Just Cause 2, looking at very fine details.

I can claim points for:

• Super-hero side mission
  • Forest parkour - I guess it should count, even if I use Spider-man nets instead than branches and vines
    ~ Horror side mission: not sure - the Moth-man looked awful, and it’s a similar concept to some horror movies - up to you

@Pedro Sponchiado - Congrats on the lucid dream! :happy:

@GenghisKhan - You’re only missing one subtask from week one, which would be to find a deserted planet or moon. Really great work! :cool:

You can’t claim the horror subtask as you skipped over it. However the one after superhero is science fiction, easily covered by those Amazon spacecraft and mech suit battles. Other than horror, you have completed every other side task, but you will need to use a JUMP to get back there and give it another go. that’s if you want the points (and glory!) for doing every side mission.

Scores are updated

Non-lucid dream in which I take a bus to a restaurant, in a city that might be Paris. It’s implied that I’m going on a date, but none of the “romance” tasks were done.

Er I must have missed something on the Side-quest mechanism lol :tongue:

In any case, since I only miss Horror, I play the JUMP to it and have another try at it :tongue:

Lucid dream, short duration (30 seconds) in which En’enra and i chase the necromancer in some kind of multiplayer game. I meet Arnold Schwartzenegger in the bit before I become lucid.

I claim the points for:

• meet an actor (early, non lucid)
  • the lucid dream

Can i count the chase as a game of tag with anothe LC paricipant?

Medium LD (LINK TO DJ) in which I land on the Moon, and especially face the Moth-man.
I try to overcome it non-violently. It sucks my head with its proboscis, then shapeshifts first into a giant scorpion, then a giant crab, and at last a horned demon.
The fight ends when I engulf the demon with a bright light emanating from my body.

I can claim points for

• land on deserted moon (Yay ! All week 1 tasks done !)
  • Horror Side-quest

Non-lucid dream, in which I go to bed in a college room. (Sort of the reverse of a false awakening :smile:).

I claim the points for the “explore a bedroom” task.

@Susan_Y - Grats on getting lucid. Chasing the necromancer counts for the Week 3 see a chase & participate task/subtask, but not for the Playground Week 4, as I doubt you were going to just touch him and shout “IT!” when you caught him. :tongue:

There’s just 20 points between you, Koal44 and Cornelia Xaos. And only 2/3 sleeps remaining before the end of the challenge. Who will claim second place? :happy:
@GenghisKhan - Congrats on finishing all the side missions and week 1 tasks, that’s impressive work. :woot: :beer: You are back onto ‘Musical’ side quest as that follows on from Horror. Also, as Moth-man declared he was planning on world domination, he counts as a super villain, marking off the Week 3 subtask. Thanks for saving the world! :cool:

Scores are updated

obfusc8: Eh… I don’t really view Telekinesis as magic, per se. It’s more like a super power. Yea, in dreams this is all semantics, but still. :razz:

Anyways… since Koal hasn’t filed a “counter claim” I’ll do so myself. :razz: Yet another short lucid dream (from the same kind of style as the rest of them last week :eek: ).

False Persistent Character? - Short Lucid Dream

Stats so far:

[spoiler]NLDs: 6
Short LDs: 8
Medium LDs: 3
Long LDs: 3

Task 1:-E Ride in a Flying Vehicle, Pilot the Vehicle | Hold a Traditional Weapon, Use/Fire the Weapon | Ride in a Flying Vehicle (Lucid Bonus) | Explore a Forest or Jungle, & Forest Parkour
Task 2:-E Explore a Castle, Explore Below Ground, & Cast a Spell | Encounter a Mythical Creature | Witness or Get Into a Fight | Transform your Appearance | Ride a Train, Drive a Train
Task 3:-E Fly in/on Something that Shouldn’t, See a Chase / Race, Participate in the Chase, & Escape from Trap/Cell/Restraints
Task 4:-E Play a Prank on a DC | Explore a Bedroom, & Check Under the Bed
Task 5: ~ none ~

Awarded (Non-Traceable) Tasks: Witness a Fight

Side Quest: Super Hero Genre | Science Fiction Genre
[/spoiler]

Here’s a short LD.