Lucidity Challenge 54 Winner DTDownUnder!

Had a short LD tonight after my regular dream ended I just stood there and thought “What now?” Then I remembered the challenge and tried to make everything happenreally fast. That was a bad idea, because it made me wake up really fast. It felt like only 1 minute.
:lucid: But I managed to make a staircase, but it was leading down, so i made a ladder and climbed it to the next floor (I hope this counts). Where I made the mirror, which was shaped like a curved lens. And I was waving at my image. I wanted to revers gravity next, but I woke up in the process.

(Also I dreamt - but not lucid, that i would follow a stair - but down- to a swimming pool where there was a tiling floor. But I don’t know if regular dreams cout) :uh:

I have been unable to post my LDs for the last couple weeks due some surgery that rendered my entire right hand unuseable. But now that I can use both hands I have been trying to catch up with my DJ and many other things. ( I still can’t hit the “m” key on my computer due to some tendon damage.)
Anyway, I had 5 lucids while I was out of action.
I had two shorts, two mediums and one long. The long one was the most recent and was my longest LD to date, around 5 min Dreamtime.

I also competed the following tasks, all of which were done in their current week:
[b]- Climb a large hill/small mountain

• See a tiled floor, wall or other surface
  • Side Task: Feel warmth or cold[/b]

Another interesting thing that I discovered is that when I take a certain over the counter pain medication, I have an amazing level of recall. On the nights I took this med, I have a DJ entry that is over 1000 words long. The only downside to this is that I would not want to take strong pain meds unless I actually need them.

Ok, LC 54 has ended.

In case some people have dreams that they haven’t posted yet, but were before the end of the challene, I’ll let you all have a couple more days to post your dreams before I calculate scores.

Another short LD last night.
No tasks, as soon as I got lucid I deliberately entered the blackness to revive a memory, found it, and then woke up and lost it.

Well… I had my longest LD ever last night. Which is unfortunate as it happened after the competition was over, but still. It was pretty awesome.

I’m still working out people’s scores, sorry for the slight delay in the results.

Last night I had along (10 minutes) lucid dream in which I arrive at a railway station and climb a mountain to something called “The Hermitage”.

I am not sure I am still on time, but I would claim points for New technique, as I successfully implemented M.Raduga Phasing technique

Sorry Genghis, the challenge has ended

Do you need help with the points Susan? :smile:

Sory for the delay with the scores!

:eh:

I have tried to send this per PM to Susan but it s in my Outbox so I guess she didn t receive it.
Here is my calculation about the points.
I think I have forgotten one LD for DTD but it won t change anything :happy:

I wanted to let Susan check and announce the results but if she doesn’t maybe GengisKhan can do it as the Winner from last week?

Link Calculation

Hi Koal,

I’m still calculating points. 9it;'s been a bad week for me…)

Hi Koal, thank you for that. However, the link does not seem to work for me (even copy / pasting what’s after url= into the address bar)

Hi Susan, no problem at all.
If you have any trouble just let us know, no reason to worry about unimportant stuff if it’s a bad time for you…

My score sheet has:

DTDownUnder 595
Genghis Khan 520
Koal44 360
Cornelia 240
HeadInTheClouds 150
James 120
Greenfly 110
Thorn 100
ZRVera 70

I pronounce DTDownUnder the winner!

By the usual rules, he has first option on hosting the next Lucidity Challenge.

GenghisKhan managed a very good second place.

Sorry for the delay in getting the scores out…

Oh wow, second place :happy:

I thought much worse ! :tongue:

Wow! What a pleasant surprise!

I was hoping for 4th place as this was my first LC and I hadn’t been trying any new methods. But it turns out not trying is a great way for me to LD.

Thanks everyone for a great LC. I had lots of fun and learnt quite a bit.

I will be happy to host the next LC, but I may need some guidance from a previous host.

Once again thanks to all that participated and a big thanks to Susan_Y for hosting!

Congratulations DTDU on winning the LC ! :content:

Yes congratulation!

I may not guide you really well as I haven t been a host before but don t hesitate asking questions.
I think obfusc8 can be a super guide and would answer super fast if you have questions :smile:

Looking forward for the next challenge :content: