dreaming of reality checks

So, I was experimenting with WBTB. I went to sleep after sleeping for 6 hours, then walked in my house for 5 minutes, read some random books I found, and lastly, I read some article about willpower and belief having a huge impact on lucidity. I will post it later if anyone’s intrested, it’s very short - but powerful. Basically it said, you must believe, that you can do it today. So I read it and felt empowered. An hour has passed, and I went back to sleep on my back. After some time, like 20 minutes of sleeping, I saw a computer screen with League of Legends game in it, and felt like I was being sucked into that computer. I woke up like 3 seconds after because somehow I opened my left eye for a second, and was not able to continue dreaming.
I don’t interpret my dreams, but I like to think I often feel sucked in this game too much In my waking life, and started viewing it as a bad habit few moths ago. still play though…

So, I didn’t move, and tried to get back to any dream. I started feeling uncomfortable a few minutes later, but feeling confident, I said I will roll and have a lucid dream on my side. That’s what I did. And so I slept on my side comfortably for an hour and a half to an hour, maybe less… after waking up I wrote 2 a4 full pages of my dreams recalled, and feel like there was a lot more.

I remember 3 different dreams vividly, one was lucid, where I was running like the wind for some time, but I fell into another dream and lost my consciousness. then I dreamt of my father, talking with him about my career choices, being neglected and finding my way still, in another dream I dreamt I was working at a factory with a Japanese guy, I was fixing something, and on the end we were eating on a table our manufactured food and he said he feels really lonely, so was I, I said to him. That’s when I woke up.

My experience seemed to last forever, dreaming about doing reality checks, but non of them worked, and If they did, I felt into other dreams. I remember being lost in my dreamscape and if I used method to wake up, like watching a dot for some time, I was waking up in other dreams, but not in my waking life.

I experienced this other times aswell: I fall into different dreams and wake up tired of dreaming, having false awakenings, instead of having a couple of nice dreams or a single lucid. Is this a problem, and if yes, how to fix it? thanks :smile:
[/left]

I am by no means an LD expert…but, hark! I have 2 cents here in my pocket to spare :smile:

I don’t think what you mention is a problem, so to speak, but there’s a challenge there in that maybe you’re not getting exactly what you want. With respect to the challenge, if there’s anything to “fix”, I think the solutions right there in the first paragraph you posted!

“I read some article about willpower and belief having a huge impact on lucidity. I will post it later if anyone’s intrested, it’s very short - but powerful. Basically it said, you must believe, that you can do it today. So I read it and felt empowered.”

I think the key is just persistence. Not being discouraged because of failure or perceived failure. Just keep intending…“believing”. And know, regardless out the outcome, you will be learning all along. Learning and gaining experience :smile: