meeting/talking to people in lucid dreams

hi people this is my first post here.
I want to know your thoughts about meeting people when we lucid dream, do you think that the people we meet could also be lucid dreamers?

i had a shared dream once so maybe this is also possible with lucid dreaming.

Last night I met 2 people in my lucid dream and one of them was a girl and she said she went to harvard and I asked her name or facebook so that we can prove this is real but she resisted. they both said they where also lucid dreaming.

there was another time where i was at a gathering at a cabin on top of a flat mountain where many people where waiting for a master to come and teach them, and once again they said they where lucid dreaming and one of them told me she was from texas and im from canada.

so what has been your experience with communicating to other people in lucid dreams?

thanks

dear vadimk, i’m forced to ask myself the same question.
i’m not sure, if it is always really the real person one’s meeting or just a human utopy one’s hoping to connect with… f.e. i just had a lucid dream, where i visited (again) a person, of whom my subconscious me seems to be rather concerned/in fear about it’s wellbeing and in this lucid dream i’m sure i succeeded to “wake this person up” to become lucid itself. i told the person my name, my birthday and the place i work and asked to search for me, to insure myself my message arrived and to secure reality and proof. the person agreed to do so but never did. so -also i definitely was lucid in that dream - maybe i just wished this connection to be real and so communicated only with a virtual version … who knows…

thank for the reply ahrael
i actually just talked to a friend today who said she knows of people who had been through such an experience so maybe its possible but i think it needs to happen to me first to believe it.

Well, this topic isn’t closed so I think it won’t hurt if I wright down what I think :smile:

I’m sure you always get in contact with your SC and never with another real person. I think some ppl believe it’s possible to share dreams together or meet each other but I just don’t believe it, sorry. As ahrael244 wrote already, it’s more a wish and desire to meet other lucid dreamer in your dreams.
Many ppl say “You don’t have to proof everything!” and that’s for sure right but something like that, sharing dreams or meet someone you’ve never met before and this person is real, should be something what could be tested. I think it’s been tested already and there were no proof that it works, thus I believe you can only get in contact with your SC, memories, hopes, wishes and desires in your ND’s and LD’s.

That’s just what [i]I[/i] think it’s true! :smile: I hope I’m not wrecking your believe in it or something :sad: Just go ahead if you think it could work some day! :smile:

Best regards
Nate :tongue:

check out the link in my signature for my dream journal, the last entry is a shared dream of this nature where I met another lucid dreamer. Good to know other people have these types of dreams.

I think it’s possible to have shared dreams I think they would be more common with a family member, and that the dream might not appear the same on each person’s end but would be shared in some sense. I also think it’s possible there are places in the dream world that are persistent and inhabitants which are also persistent perhaps even conscious entities who exist in the astral.

I agree with N@t3 on this matter. Although the dream world is a magnificent place I believe it is each of our own places. Where we can feel comfortable and safe because everything and everyone is just a mirror of our SC. Now if you have not already researched OBE’s I do believe we can connect with others while out of body in the dream world or possibly the real world??!