Lucidity Challenge 55 Winner: GenghisKhan!

What are the points for? :confused:

Oh wait…5 points for seeing an animal. Sure, I’ll take the points, why not? :smile:

I made an attempt at WILD that was interesting (link) but no points scored.

I won’t claim points for a short-duration lucid, because I’m not sure if I was asleep enough for it to count; the hypnagogic hallucination was on a very fuzzy boundary between being awake and being asleep.

2 ND’s and 1 WILD fragment last night. No tasks done. I was on some kind of weird space station during the first ND but didn’t think to look up at the stars shazbot!

Long LD (~45 min) (LINK TO DJ) in which I climb a mountain with my wife, meet a dragon, summon help from LD4ALL, climb further, fight the dragon, conquer the peak then fly from it

I can claim points for:

• Get to the top
  • It has snow on it
  • Jump off it
  • Jump to canyon top (week 1)
  • Summon LC participant
  • Complete task together

Non-lucid dream, in which I drive an off-road vehicle through a meadow.

I claim the points for the “ride a vehicle” and “drive it” tasks.

ND in which I’m driving down from high desert into a valley. ^ Same…I’ll scrounge the points for piloting a vehicle.

Also, does seeing a moving illustration in a child’s book of a man-porcupine hybrid count as seeing an animal? :happy: If so, cool! If not, no biggie :smile:

SCORES Updated

I have gathered all the participant descriptions into one place. Mainly for my convenience, but hey, yours too.
Participant descriptions
If you would like to alter your description.
( or add one tries to find Jer and Dream Hatcher to stare at them…Fails. :smile: ) Simply pm me or comment on the document.

I saw Mew last night in a dream. He told me I was supposed to dream of both of them, (I also dreamt Siiw was there, and she asked if it had to do with the LC), but then I woke up :cry:

Non-lucid dream in which I swim in a pool.

Lucid dream, short duration (about 1 minute) in which I see a kitten. I’ve snipped the rest of the dream; the snipped part is fairly predictable. No tasks done, I think.

It’s mildly amusing that I was aware during the dream that I was going to have to censor the journal entry,

I’'ll claim the points for the lucid.

In a ND last night I piloted a small aircraft, and became lucid at the end :smile: short DILD).

Long complex series of ND’s last night with one short DEILD between them. No tasks done, I don’t think.

Oh wait…I think I get some points for climbing to the top of the hill, where the guru was camped out :smile:

One medium-length WILD, for which I do not wish to claim points, plus one short DILD for which I would claim points, since I rarely manage to realize I am dreaming
(LINK TO DJ)

However, no task completed

Medium-length LD last night in which I flew a lot, one scene included a snowy mountain landscape. I’d like to claim points for seeing a mountain and it being covered in snow, but not the “fly over it” task because I feel like I was too far away for that.

Here is a long LD with a few week one and two tasks. Find a gorge, fly over it. See a sunrise (artistic license here, it was very stylistic rather than realistic, the entire dream appearing briefly like a stage show production). Also summoned Letaali and took a photo of him, 'cause he was a cool Elven hunter… close miss on the map task since he tried to pull up a map app on his phone but I didn’t look at it.

I used a map in a non-lucid dream. I was on some road with my sister and her oldest daughter, who was going to a party. She was going to meet her father at a park and I gave my phone to her so she could mark the location on the map. She marked a monument in some park. The monument was named “Tai Guy’s Blizzard of Light”, which I found funny. It looked like a Buddha statue.

SCORES Updated

I got a bit distracted halfway through. A certain member knows how to confuse me. You know who you are. :tongue:

Medium-length LD (LINK TO DJ) in which I walk through a forest, find a pond with a waterfall and bathe in it

I’d claim below task points:

• Swim in a pool of water
  • See waterfall
  • Drink from it
  • Find a camera
    • Use it - I am not sure, result was not satisfactory

Another long string of ND’s…no lucidity, though and no tasks accomplished.

Short LD in which I saw a waterfall. I also tried to reverse time, which worked for about 1-2 seconds, pretty cool!