My first lucid dream and fear

Hi everyone!
I wanted to share my first lucid dream. It happened in june and I wasn’t trying to have one at all. I just read an article about LD a few weeks earlier.
It was about 8 a.m… I found myself in the Scooby-doo mistery machine (or a bus). This is so weird and funny, but I have two young daughters, so… :happy: Nobody was talking to me, but I was feeling anxious. I got off the bus. There was snow everywhere, but it was warm and nice…just very silent. I started walking and I looked at the sky, it was grey with a lot of clouds and I thought to myself: “wouldn’t it be nice to have blue sky?”. And it turned blue :woo: . That made me realize I was dreaming. I was shocked and I exclaimed “my first lucid dream!!!” It was amazing…I felt really “me” (I’m sure you know what I mean), it was so real. I looked around, but the excitement almost woke me up. The dream started to fade away and I tried to remember what the article said, how to stay lucid, but I couldn’t. I tried to run and looked at my feet, but I felt like a force was pulling me away. And I opened my eyes.
I’ve been trying to have another dream, but for now nothing happened. And here comes another problem: I’m scared of being scared. I mean…what if instead of enjoying the experience I’m going to see things that are not pleasant at all? I’m afraid of what my mind can create without my consent. I know, it sounds stupid :sadyes: but I think that this is somehow stopping me. I rarely have nightmares, but somehow the idea of being the master of my own dream frightens me. Too much responsibility. :peek:
I would be glad to hear your opinion…

Congrats on the lucid dream! :yay:

On stabilising the LD, rubbing your hands together always works well.

The fear - I had a similar fear in the past about there being no authorities/protectors in dreams, you are on your own. Then realised that when you know you are dreaming you KNOW that you are in control and that NOTHING can hurt you.