questions that are about lucid dreaming and astral projectio

1.Can you meet the christian god in a lucid dream or obe? smiley
2.Can you switch bodies with a close friend just for fun?While both being out of body at the same time? smiley
3.Is there such think as astral rape?!Scary thought!:frowning:
4.Can you lucid dream a near death experience?And how real would it feel?
5.Why do we need reincarnation? huh
6.Is it possible to be possessed by a demon out of body?!:frowning:
7.What does lucid dream sex feel like with a dream character?
8.Can you prove your soul is forever with lucid dreaming and out of body experiences?
9.How do you meet your spirit guide or guardian angel?
10.How do you see the silver cord?
11.What is the most fun thing to do in a lucid dream or an obe?
12.Can you posses someone else’s body?Because i read in a book called far journeys you could!Scary stuff!:frowning:
13.If the silver cord breaks do you die right there on the spot? undecided
14.Can you wake up in someone else’s body?Because i read a book i mentioned earlier called far journeys by a man named robert monrow that you can!!! undecided shocked
15.Can you go out of body and put post hypnotic suggestions into your head with astral magic and put your self into acoma(a lucid dream one) and live like that until you die(the death of your body? undecided huh i think i read this one on a site about different powers for different people.Like people like the x-men.
16.Can you meet a doppelganger of your self out of body? undecided
17.What is the most scary thing to experience while lucid dreaming or out of body? undecided
18.What is astral sex like?
19:can you go to heaven, hell, or purgatory? undecided
20.How does astral time travel work?Does it work at all? undecided

I still need some feedback.Why no replies?:frowning:

ok a lot of questions but I will answer as many as I can. Some need a longer explanation so I will put an * at the end of those ones. If you want a longer explanation let me know.

(All of these answers are formed from my experiences and opinions)

1.Can you meet the christian god in a lucid dream or obe?
Yes, but *

2.Can you switch bodies with a close friend just for fun?While both being out of body at the same time?
No

3.Is there such think as astral rape?
Yes, but “astral rape” can mean different things.

4.Can you lucid dream a near death experience?And how real would it feel?
No, a near death is different, but you could recreate what a NDE looks like in a LD.

5.Why do we need reincarnation?
(I don’t believe in it) But, *

6.Is it possible to be possessed by a demon out of body?!
Yes, *

7.What does lucid dream sex feel like with a dream character?
Whatever you want it to feel like. :tongue:

8.Can you prove your soul is forever with lucid dreaming and out of body experiences?
Yep *

9.How do you meet your spirit guide or guardian angel?
Ask for them to reveal themselves. *

10.How do you see the silver cord?
The silver cord was an idea used to make newcomers feel more relaxed in an OBE, it makes you more confident that you can get back to your body. If you want to see a silver cord, then make it appear.

11.What is the most fun thing to do in a lucid dream or an obe?
That depends on each individual’s preferences.
Personally, flying backwards through space with infinite acceleration and then deleting the universe with one word.

12.Can you posses someone else’s body?Because i read in a book called far journeys you could!Scary stuff!
Yes, but no. (extremely advanced stuff)

13.If the silver cord breaks do you die right there on the spot?
No, do what you want to the cord. I did, and i’m still here. (I think)

14.Can you wake up in someone else’s body?Because i read a book blarr blaarr blaar …
No, Not by accident, Unless something else causes it. *

15.Can you go out of body and put post hypnotic suggestions into your head with astral magic and put your self into acoma(a lucid dream one) and live like that until you die(the death of your body?
Um, …no?

16.Can you meet a doppelganger of your self out of body?
Probably *

17.What is the most scary thing to experience while lucid dreaming or out of body?
Personal I’ve never had many negative experiences, so I don’t really have an answer.

18.What is astral sex like?
Whatever you want it to feel like.

19:can you go to heaven, hell, or purgatory?
In my opinion (I’m still allowed opinions right?) , Heaven is real, hell is real (And is for Wimps), And purgatory is a lame cop-out, and does not exist.

20.How does astral time travel work?Does it work at all?
I haven’t tried myself, so I couldn’t tell you. *

I hope i’ve helped in some way. :smile: