In-dream Dream Devices

Hello :smile:

So, as people who know me are aware of, I am doing my little experiments around lucidity. Lately, I’ve been working on something very strange, and I feel like even the mere idea of it could be useful to us (lucid or not) dreamers, so I’m going to share it here:

You’re in your bed (or hammock or whatever) and you’re going to sleep. You close your eyes and you become your dream self within your imagination (you are still awake, just imagining things). Now, what if you imagine that you create a wearable device that will bring you lucidity when you are in a dream, and that you wear it? (I guess that would be the psychological equivalent of asking your unconscious to do so). That would be more reliable than asking a DC since you would be wearing the device, and therefore there would be no excuse of “the DC didn’t appear” or stuff like that…
I’ve worked with that concept and I got some very strange results, but I haven’t done enough testing to be sure they are due to these dream devices.

Have anyone ever thought of it / ever done it? What do you think of the idea?
(right now I’m thinking of a device that would keep lucidity that I earned in a dream, and another that could make me remember my dreams)