New to lucid dreaming

Hi guys I’m new to lucid dreaming and just had a couple of questions to ask. First of all, I’ve been researching lucid dreaming for a couple of days now and was wondering what the best way to get lucid is it what way you use. Also, how do get lucid in a dream? Do you just have to practice doing reality checks while you’re awake and then your subconscious will do it for you when your sleeping or how does that work? Finally, what is it like to lucid dream? I know basically how it’s supposed to feel, but I would like to know what it’s really like from somebody who’s done it before. Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post I have allot of questions lol

Take a look around, I’m sure all of your question can be answered when you explore this website :smile:

But one thing I gotta tell you: there is no “easy” way to become lucid. You have to figure out on your own which technique works the best for you. You have to try all techniques and then you’ll see.
I do no RC’s while I’m awake unless a situation is weird or unusual. I can fall into LDs consciously but that’s something you have to train and isn’t the best technique for beginners—this technique’s called WILD.
Everybody experiences LD’s differently. I’m always pretty happy when I made it and then I do whatever I was planning on to do (when I remember, sometimes I forget what I wanted :happy: It’s likely that you wake up after your first LD because of excitement. I can tell you, you should always calm down first when you made it to become lucid.

Well, as I said, explore the website here, you’ll find your answers easier than you think.