LD4All Quest 112: March: Dive Into a Book!

LD4all Quest 112 [March]: Dive Into A Book!
Suggested by: Moogle :moogle:; Author: Eilatan

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself
Click here to add your own Quest travel log

Dive Into A Book!
It’s the beginning of March, and in the LD4All world that means all our Scribes have mysteriously become busy with this thing called learning :read:. That means these poor, overworked people are all shifting around the place with their heads stuck in books.

And they thought it would be a good idea for you to join them! :woah:

But don’t worry, the books you’re being invited into are far more interesting then the stuff the Scribes have to read. I’ve already heard a dozen complaints on What Makes Cookies the Perfect Dreamsign. :peek:

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Become lucid :wink:
  • Find / summon a book
  • Enter the Book
  • Note: You must enter the book (It is not enough to just become lucid on the inside of a book)
  • Bonus: Enter the book you are currently reading (Not required to earn wings, but much more fun!)
  • Post your dream in this topic (a link to your DJ is allowed but you have to post in this topic that you have succeeded)

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - pasQuale will only give wings if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest, the wings are a reward for yourself.

pasQuale will give everyone who earned it their wings at the end of this Quest, so please be patient

Tips for Completing this Quest:* Set your mind for this Quest. Think about what you would like to be if you could be anything

• Decide what book you would like to enter, and imagine what inside the book would look like (whether words or actual landscape filled with characters).
  • To enter it, imagine the book is large enough to dive into. Or shrink yourself to fall into it, or that the book contains a magical door, or even have the book fall on you and swallow you whole. Be creative!
  • Try reading before sleeping and entering the book you were reading!
  • Have fun!

Post your attempts, whether you feel you succeeded or not, in this topic. :smile:

And remember, the point of the Quest is to have fun! :happy:

Happy Reading and best wishes to all!

:write:

Oh!!! This quest is awesome! :smile::heart::heart: Im going to try with[color=red] ‘Life of Pi’[/color] is my favourite book & im currently reading it for the third time, ha ha!

Well I just started Pride and Prejudice this morning, so that would be the book I want to try. I’m not sure yet what I want to do though.

I wonder what complaints anyone would have about cookies :confused:

March 24th & some of the things I have made while lucid were to chat with a group of friendly trees, made flowers grow with the help of a sweet granny DC named “Rosalyn” (she had a Yorkie pup named “Frederick” :joy:) and to build a big golden castle with a DC who always looks like my younger sister.

But! Not a single “oh! I must find my favourite book & enter into it” moment at the time! :sweat_smile: I guess I need to keep trying! It has been a pretty busy month & I haven’t had the time to properly think about the task~! Hehe :heart:

Hi all!

Seems I forgot to write this into the Quest, but this Quest will be continuing into April, too. This will give everyone more time to achieve it.

Good luck LDing!

I tried this task last night (and was trying a bit in my last 4-5 LDs as well). I thought I entered it but I think a small moment where I had less trust made me fail. I entered the book was in an ocean and then thought I actually hadn’t entered it.

I really like the task and will try again though :happy:
Dream Journal

So close Koal44, you were so near to managing to do the quest.

May’s Quest is now up. LD4all Quest 113: May: LD4all’s 21st Anniversary Party!

Members can still try to do the book quest and post in the topic but will no longer be able to earn wings.

Well I knew it was not on time anymore but I still wanted to do it again so I used a book to dive into the city of Atlantis in this morning LD.

I am not 100% sure but I think I did it with success once and failed 2 or 3 times. It was cool though, I guess I will do it again later :content: