Lucid Challenge 58 - winner - Koal44

I’ma go ahead and claim one ND and fragmentary points for today. I slept only 3 hours, but yay recall!?

I will be posting all dreams (or as much as I can) in my DJ. I’ll likely not link them all the time, but they will be starting from today’s post, if anyone actually wants to read them.

Here’s to the beginning of the LC!

I will keep my week 1 in this post, updating it daily.

SPOILER - Click to view

1.4 - 3 Fragments
2.4 - 2 Fragments
3.4 - 1 Fragment + 1 ND + 1 LD (Extremely short)
4.4 - 4 NDs
5.4 -3 Fragments + 2 NDs
6.4 - 3 NDs + 3 Fragments Still no tasks :sad:
7.4 -

I’m going ahead and claim points for a full ND. Can’t write it in my DJ here (exams :’( )

Hey, Obfusc8, just notice your issue with the Score Sheet. The forum currently has issues with links over about 40 characters. I suggest using a shortened url: tinyurl.com/lphz57z <- This should work fine, for instance.

Non-lucid fragments, in which I am in a spaceship flying over a dormant star. I’ll claim the points for recalling a fragment and for the “fly fast through space” task. Possibly also the “see an item related to space travel” if the spaceship I’m in counts.

Okay the first score update is in. Let me know if you feel anything has been missed or is wrong:
Score sheet
Thanks Eilatan for fixing the link! :smile:

Congrats to everyone who got lucid on the first night, keep it up. I will do my best to read your DJs daily and keep track of non-lucids/fragments, or you can help me out with a list like Letaali’s.

@Susan_Y - Grats on becoming lucid. I have not given dream control points since it sounds like the painting was commenced after losing lucidity. However the fragment of being in a spaceship counts as seeing space tech. I didn’t see any description about the speed of said flight through space though. The task is about moving fast (Hyperspace, warp speed, at least seeing some blurred stars) rather than slow orbit of a star or planet. Please let me know if you feel you achieved this too. Cool fragment though, shame it wasn’t longer! :happy:

@Lumessence - Nice dream and a very interesting attempt on a task. Big thumbs up for the half-motorbike race too. :cool:

WEEK 1

SPOILER - Click to view

Dumb fragment + dumber ND -no tasks done-
1 fragment about preparing for a trip to France - won’t bother writing that up
Fragment + Short LD (Eat a star task)
1 fragment

Love this week’s tasks, by the way.

I can recall normal dreams every night, if I claim the points will that give me 1 point each night or do misunderstand the fragment points?

@JimMorrison - Non lucid dreams are worth 2pts each. Fragments are when you have one or a few vague bits of recall but not a full dream. Fragments are limited to 1pt a night because, in my opinion, they should not be worth more than a well recalled dream. So let me know how many normal dreams you have each night and I’ll add them to the scores.

On phone atm so cant update your points, En’enra)

Right. I’ll claim 4 points for the 2 normal dreams I had. Had 1 normal dream on April 1th and 1 on April 2nd. Thanks :smile:

Had 1 ND here this morning. It showed signs of being a FLD.

@obfusc8: My unconscious seems to know that you can be travelling really really fast in space without much sense of movement, because the scenery you’re flying past is really far away (and there almost no air resistance from the vacuum of space). Anyway, there wasnt much of a sense of speed so I wont claim that task.

Brief Lucid moment, and full ND.

Well, during a nap I had probably my shortest lucid dream yet. I feel dirty calling it a lucid dream, but I’m doing it.

^^ It all counts, guys, no matter how briefly you were lucid. :smile:

Scores are updated

EDIT: The totals were wrong, that’s fixed now.

Had two NDs here this morning. Both were very nicely detailed :smile:

I can remember 9 ND s from the last days & I found Zack ( DC ) in 2 of them (yay!) but sadly, I WASN’T LUCID, lol, so I must keep trying to achieve my personal goal of meeting him in a LD he he :grin::sparkles:

Regarding the tasks about the space things, I haven’t made a single one! Not LD s for now & im not one to usually dream about space at all, ha ha~:joy::heart:

Non-lucid dream of being at a party. No tasks done, but I’ll claim the points for ND recall.

I can also recall a couple of fragments, but I won’t bother posting them or trying to claiming an extra point for them.

Had three NDs yesterday, and then another 3 NDs today and fragments. I typed up today’s ND’s but not yesterday because /me yawns and stuff

No LC tasks yet. :sad:

I had a couple LDS two nights ago, both of which ended up with me driving cars faster than physically possible. No tasks completed, so no points for me.
I’m looking forward to having some of world adventures in the coming nights. I’ve been letting myself stare at the stars a lot more lately…